FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

push notifications for android users

<<

paul27

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:41 pm

push notifications for android users

Before equip/activity update i recieved audio notifications since the update no droid user recieves them any longer i do not feel it is fair for apple products to be catered to while you leave droid users in the back of the pack this takes away from my enjoyment to the game because im constantly checking my phone to see if i have a notification it would be wonderful if you could fix this issue and im certain all droid users would thank you for it
Tks for your consideration
<<

Cheffy

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:22 am

Re: push notifications for android users

What Paul said. Please help.
<<

support7

Elite

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:43 am

Hello,
we're working on this currently.
your patience and support is highly appreciated. :)
Sincerely,
<<

stephenUTH

Post Mon May 06, 2013 10:46 pm

I used to get notifications with no sound now i get no notifications at all. Im im the top 15 players of my server and need this feature. Yous keep saying yous are workng on it but nothings changed expect its got worse with it not working at all. If u csnt fix this just tell me now. I spend a fortune on the game and being android we are treated less important and dont have the same advantages as other players "on the same game whos does not give yous hardnearned money" like i do. It not fair. Id prefer u were straight and told me it cant be fixed so i can take my custom elsewhere

Return to Suggestions