FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ways to improve te alliance system. Please read!

<<

Andrewjack

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:51 am

Ways to improve te alliance system. Please read!

I have a couple of possiblities to improve the alliance system and make the game more enjoyable.

My first idea for the alliance is a ranking system.
For those of you who have played Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, you would probably remember the guilds in that game, and the ranking system they had. You started out as an novice, then move up through the ranks up to leader. Obviously people shouldn't be give the leader title, but vice leader would be just as acceptable. I think we should impliment this system in our alliances to give the members something to work to work for, and make people more loyal If they are given a title.

First off, the ranks could go like so:
1) recruit
2) novice
3) scout
4) apprentice
5) journeyman
6) captain
7) vice leader
leader would go here. But that belongs to the creator obviously

Now, the ranks would be appointed by the leader as he sees fit to his members. If he or she sees someone who has stood out, then he or she could promote them. Just as you can be promoted, you can be demoted aswell. If the leader notice a mistake or is unhappy with someones performance, they could demote them.

Another idea for the alliance is page customization. I know it may sound cliche, but having an allinace profile pag would be a great idea. If the alliance could have a picture or a "flag" and also a saying or some sort of comment about the alliance. Then it would make the alliance seem more real.

You could access the profile of the alliance you are in by clicking the button. From there, they could access a number of things.

1) a clickable link that brings up a paragraph or two about the alliance.
2) a clickable link that brings you to a list of the members. It would show members descending from highest rank(or prestiege if the above idea is pitched) it would show who is online, what rank they are, and there coordinates
3) a link to the instant messege boards like the chatroom.
4) a link to a mini forum where people can leave posts on a "wall" for others to reply on
5) a list of PLANNED alliance events, that the leader, and vice leader can create.
6) a link to a list of recent activity in the alliance. Like the one already in the game

obviously non-members couldn't access features 2-6.

Another idea of mine is a supply/support system AMONG THE ALLIANCE.
one member of the alliance needs a certain resource, like wood, he could put in a request for those supplies, and someone could give them to him or her.
It's that simple.

Those are my ideas, please take them into consideration
<<

TRAM!

Veteran

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:12 am

Re: Ways to improve te alliance system. Please read!

Good idea, although some may be hard to program it would be a great addition to the game. Thanks for suggesting
...Ex-Expert...
...server 1.....
...server 3.....
...server 4.....
<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 pm

yea i like the idea
Retired expert
<<

Andrewjack

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Thank you or taking it into cobsideration.

I had another idea that would be with that battle system, perhaps you could add effects to the attacks of the infantry. Like if the archer attacks, a bow would go across the field. And if the catapult strikes, then a boulder would fly across the feild and leave a crator or something along those lines.
Obviously for the horseman and infantry, it would be a sword swinging(unless something better comes to mind).

I feel that this would leave people a tad more interested in the battale system, if done correctly
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Not happening any time soon. They'll work on cosmetic changes after more important updates and fixing bugs
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Sharisu

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:40 am

They will create a new server before they fix anything

Return to Suggestions