FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Small matter, but bugged me.

<<

ledemigod

Marquis

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Small matter, but bugged me.

Okay, when I started plaing haypi I referred a friend when I was level 2. I had not yet unlocked the task refer 1 (it didn't show up on the tasks page yet because I hadn't completed enough of the first tasks). I got the 1000 prestige (you used to get 1000 prestige when your friend started and the 20 coins when they got to level 4 :D ), but when I finally unlocked refer 1 it wasn't completed. So, I had to refer another friend to complete that task. It would be nice if the game registered a referral and counted it as refer 1 even if you don't have the task refer 1 yet.

Comprendere? (Latin)
<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Re: Small matter, but bugged me.

Oui, Je compends!

It is a special time because you encounter the transition period.

We change the referal rules because we don't want many players just be invited to the game and do nothing about it after that.

We inspire our players to invite their game to participate and have fun altogether with them in haypi kingdom. I firmly believe it is wonderful to have one thing in life which you are truly attached to and can share it with your friends.

So our current referal rules are:
refer 1:If your friends put down your account name as his/her referral when he/she register and upgrade to 3rd baron(lvl 4), you are rewarded 1000 prestige.
refer 2:If your friends put down your account name as his/her referral when he/she register and upgrade to 3rd Viscount(lvl 7), you are rewarded 20 coins.

I hope you can understand :D

Tracy
<<

ledemigod

Marquis

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:00 pm

sorry, tu ne comprend pas. What I'm saying is that I did refer 1 before refer 1 showed up. I had to do refer one again when it showed up (to get it to show up as completed.)
<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm

That's exactly what i think. Because we change the rules so you have to finish the task again.

Je suis desolee!
<<

Mfilc

Veteran

Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:05 pm

that sucks because you could just make it so that it remembers that you reffered someone and it gives you the rewards...
mfilc on s1
mfilc2 on s6
mfilc007 on s7
milly8 on s8

Return to Suggestions