FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Poor customer service

<<

Overhigh

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:56 am

Poor customer service

Haypi has the worst support staff I've experienced thus far, worse than waiting in a restaurant for 30 minutes before being asked what you would like to drink. It's pathetic, a person should have daily access to a member of support but the reality is, is most supports do not letter back ranging anywhere from 3-30 days! That's ridiculous and just outright appalling. I'm prepared to stop spending on this game and take my money elsewhere and I'm sure others are also, haypi heed my words and take action on this bothersome annoyance of inactive support members
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:12 am

Re: Poor customer service

this has been a long standing issue for while. nothing has changed. my recomendation is to write a review.
<<

Overhigh

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:23 am

For each bad review Haypi just posts 10 good ones about themselves. I've already tried
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:30 am

Overhigh wrote:Haypi has the worst support staff I've experienced thus far, worse than waiting in a restaurant for 30 minutes before being asked what you would like to drink. It's pathetic, a person should have daily access to a member of support but the reality is, is most supports do not letter back ranging anywhere from 3-30 days! That's ridiculous and just outright appalling. I'm prepared to stop spending on this game and take my money elsewhere and I'm sure others are also, haypi heed my words and take action on this bothersome annoyance of inactive support members

We work on regular hours during work days except for holidays and weekends, and generally speaking an inquiry is estimated to be attended to within 72hrs on our side in working days. I've sent a private message and ask for more details. Please kindly get back to us so that we can further troubleshoot for you on our side.
<<

DancingMen

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 pm

I have tried lettering support in S118 about a unmuting an account, and tried talking to them on S128 about a name change. I posted the requests via email, letter, and on forums. One month later, no replies to either.
<<

Overhigh

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:29 am

Everyday must be a weekend or Holliday then
<<

Filvendor

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:31 am

Overhigh is 100% correct, I have been playing for years (check your records Haypi) and have not seen the likes of this lack of support or interest in a new server ever. What is needed and you have the capacity to do this is temporarily grant admin rights to 3 or 4 players, that way we stand a chance of muting these hackers till you fix the real problem.
I for one would be happy to do this with nothing in return No coins, No favours and No power trip only sensible monitoring.
I can not speak on behalf of Overhigh but he is often in WC and perhaps with his help and maybe that of Jon-Doe! We could help out in the interim.
Please at least consider this with open minds as you have to step up now before you fail us too much further.
<<

support97

Elite

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:04 am

Overhigh wrote:Haypi has the worst support staff I've experienced thus far, worse than waiting in a restaurant for 30 minutes before being asked what you would like to drink. It's pathetic, a person should have daily access to a member of support but the reality is, is most supports do not letter back ranging anywhere from 3-30 days! That's ridiculous and just outright appalling. I'm prepared to stop spending on this game and take my money elsewhere and I'm sure others are also, haypi heed my words and take action on this bothersome annoyance of inactive support members

Letter replied.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Overhigh wrote:For each bad review Haypi just posts 10 good ones about themselves. I've already tried

No doubt. Most apps prob do.

Return to Suggestions