FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Alliance Moderators

<<

FrigidFray

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Alliance Moderators

I've had an idea on how to improve alliance membership ranks. I would like a "Moderator" status. Moderators would be able to approve members, (but not delete them) Collect alliance daily gift, but would not be able to build Alliance troops, send letters, or launch attacks on mines. Moderators would not be able to be kicked by Vices, only the leader. This would limit the gap between a regular member and a "Vice Leader", which is a pretty big jump, allowing you to promote members without giving too much power. I hope support considers this idea!

Thanks,
Frigid
Syndicate Alliance leader (606)
If it ain't broke, make it better.
<<

Stanzo

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Re: Alliance Moderators

I think thats a great idea, mabe even have an option fir the keader to costomise ranks, i.e the leader can change their rank to Big Bad Boss Person, and change the names of the other ranks
Instead of moderators, why not trusted Alliance Members who have all the same privaleges you suggested, but could also be removed by a vice if the leader was absent on holiday ect
It would really improve the alliance standings and create a heirarchy within each alliance
Just my opinion however
<<

6Cloud9

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:19 am

should really have this
Haypi Kingdom
KillinU S601 Somewhat Active
6Cloud9 S606 Active
<<

tradewind9

Baron

Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:01 am

i think this is a great idea. Many people send spies to alliances, they work hard, and once they get a vice status, they will deleat everyone. This way will limit their dissaster.
-tradewind9, server 92 (Merge to 128)
<<

ShapeSh|ft

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Yeah perfect idea. This can also help the moderators to prove themselves and further rise up as vices for the alliance and if a current vice is not as active or not worthy can be demoted to a moderator.

Return to Suggestions