FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My take on alliance expansion. Worth reading. DEVS READ

<<

United95

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:38 am

My take on alliance expansion. Worth reading. DEVS READ

Okay i have had this deal since probably may. I remembered posting a topic about it and thomas saying you and vayneglory have similar ideas and should combine them! We basically did. Now I have been pondering this for a while now and heres what i think should also be added and why. Because it seemed like vayne focused on the issue of upgrading in his post.

First off i think there should be a way to sort of "HELP" out your fellow alliance members! You should be able to send lets say the receivers lvl x10,000 of each resource maybe?? There has to obviously be a limit! Like a player can only "help" 2 ppl per day? And only once per day can a player be helped..... i think this would help enforce that whole idea of supporting a fellow member. when he was just wiped out he needs that helping hand. this would be great.

Ive always though of a tab either at the bottom or under cities whichever... HeadQuarters!!!! THis would be the Alliance central! heres the buildings that would be in it.

>Armory

Here all members would train troops for the benefit of the alliance! Troops would still be able to hunt. and you CANNOT use troops you have made in your cities. These would be newly created by the resources donated

>Bank

Here Player donate money for the use of upgrading the Tech Center and other things...

>Resource Center (wouldn't mind a better name)

Pretty straightforward.. Players donate resources which include the workers... At a cost of 0 workers for obvious reasons. Unfair to lower lvl alliances

>Tech Center

SAME. But new benefits?? I need some ideas people! :)

>Alliance info

Here you can learn about other alliances. There would be a chat for alliance members only. HAHA SPAM FREE!

These are just a few of great ideas i know other things have been talked about and i would like feedback about other additions

Now with all the resources and troops, workers, gold... You can choose to use them to upgrade or to attack other alliances. I'm not exactly sure if attacking other alliances is great or not. I feel like there should be a restriction to only attacking alliances within a certain prestige of you to ensure a high lvl jerk clan doesn't pick on new clans :). But a lower lvl clan can declare official war to higher lvl clans if they feel like they are strong enough :)

This HQ would not be on the normal map.! No they'd be no a separate map. Obviously no oasis' or fortified points.... Just HQ's. I think the mechanics on spacing and map size would still be the same

New titles would go along with this. Lets say WarLord, Banker, Resource Manager, Upgrade Manager, Ambassador, and leader..... Now when you talk instead of just players name it looks like <Player Title> <Player Name> <Alliance>. I think this would be AMAZING.

The Ambassador would just be able to communicate with other alliances and talk to leader about clans intentions...

I also feel like there should be a way to form allies. Like in that tab of Alliance info you can see a Feed of information. Like Imperial has declared war on so and so.... or < alliance name> and <alliance name> are now allies. There would be a list of clans at war and allies and rankings.....

Now to sum it all up there need to be more to do with alliances. I feel that this would also help the cruddy prices. Supply is too high and demand is too though. This would even out this problem. Demand would instantly increase and supply would instantly decrease. Less sellers. Buyers never really change that much.... I want vayneglorys upgrading along with this!!! I NEED FEEDBACK !! some help with names and titles.... etc.!!!
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 am

Re: My take on alliance expansion. Worth reading. DEVS READ

I think the best part of this is the names. I'd love to be Ambassedar Shadetale of Horo'sPack lol
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am

thanks gald u like the other part hahah
<<

Haisjo

Beginner

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:12 am

These are great ideas but it will not be possible anytime soon maybe version 3.0 or if not 4.0 because they are huge changes within the game
Choose wisely as some choices only come once in a lifetime
<<

ledemigod

Marquis

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Great ideas. They also go along with my alliance expansion suggestion. Here...
http://haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1193&p=18640#p18640
<<

Pike

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:03 pm

some good stuff here untied95, gimme time to think about it, and rip it to shreads, like you did on my idea, lol, only kidding.

needs work, let me think about it a while :)
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:09 pm

THANKS led...

and pike lol i would expect that!! i want to hear your criticism!! ahhah i need some more names, buildings,... etc whatev u come up with
<<

ledemigod

Marquis

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:10 pm

United95 wrote:THANKS led...

and pike lol i would expect that!! i want to hear your criticism!! ahhah i need some more names, buildings,... etc whatev u come up with

THANKS as in thank you? Or THANKS as in shut up?
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:11 pm

hahah i meant thanks as in thank you! now if you start to post random annoying stuff that will change :)
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Btw any of you on server three?
Next

Return to Suggestions