FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

well, new soldiers (but more in depth)

<<

dudeyay477

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:14 am

well, new soldiers (but more in depth)

hi I am dudeyay477 i have been a haypi player for 2-3 years now and i have seen its good and bad times.

i think there should be a few new units (Yes i saw the thread that said post here but i feel this is more in depth and deserves another thread)

Well first off, there should be of course longer rounds if there are more units, say 45 seconds to a minute

Pikeman - Speed of infantry, slightly longer range than cavalry, more defense, less attack, 90 overload, longer build time, less consumption and more resources to build.

Knight - more health, defense, overload, and attack, slightly slower than cav but with more crop consumption, build times and resources to make (More crops and iron cost)

Berserker - slower than infantry, more attack than cav, less defense than inf, less range than cav, and more crop consumption than archer, more resource cost than cav.

If you have suggestions post below.
<<

WOLVERINE.

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:38 am

Re: well, new soldiers (but more in depth)

I agree. More units could work and dude I passed you on 604
<<

dudeyay477

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:40 am

WOLVERINE. wrote:I agree. More units could work and dude I passed you on 604

are you able to log in? i cant :/
<<

Ossy77

Beginner

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:59 pm

yea i want new soldeirs... ;-)
♡♡HAYPI KINGDOM♡♡
♕OSSY77♕

_l___l___l/)/)
__l___l__l ',' )
_l___l___l),"
__l___l__l
<<

droid1

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:49 pm

i had some pretty good ideas plz check the originalnew soilders posts
<<

Stanzo

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Im quite fond of that idea, but what about extra defences to a city and more unitsLike a

-City Gaurd, a unit with a higer attack (140) and defence (150) than infantry with the same crop consumption but can only be kept to defend cities
-Clansman, based on infantry but with a higher speed (180) and attack (120) and greater crop consumption (around 5)
-Pikewalls, Similar to traps but are highly effective against cavalry due to a giant wall of spears
-New turret types like
watchtower (increases range of battlefield by 2% a level),
ballista (like cats but very low durability even at lvl 10, but have a superior damage output),
boiling tar ( highly effective against infantry but again with a lower durability)
And mabe even armoured calvalry which are slower and consume more crop than normal cavalry, but have a greater attack and defence
<<

pendy

Beginner

Post Sat May 11, 2013 1:06 am

For the first time ever ive seen a smart post.

But which complete and utter tard mentioned clansmen? I'm sure the flavoured members of society would not like having clansmen on the game, with their mothers white pillow cases on there heads.
I enjoy sticking ice cream cones on the heads of horses.

I sell them on as unicorns.
<<

Loki27

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:35 pm

pendy wrote:For the first time ever ive seen a smart post.

But which complete and utter tard mentioned clansmen? I'm sure the flavoured members of society would not like having clansmen on the game, with their mothers white pillow cases on there heads.

Do you actually contribute anything to the Forum, or just bash other peoples well thought out posts?

Just another troll I guess.

Btw, Clansman can be anyone belonging to a Clan. The term Clan has been used long before "hate Groups" such as the KKK utilized or rather abused the term.
S101, 110, 112, 113, 61, 68, 69, 80.
<<

pendy

Beginner

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Don't know what you mean. Clansman is a ridiculous idea, if my child can't sing "baa baa black sheep" as it offends the sunburnt community, this will be front page news..clansmen running about..ghastly idea.
I enjoy sticking ice cream cones on the heads of horses.

I sell them on as unicorns.

Return to Suggestions