Re: hunting limits

ur looks like a demented rat no offence
Retired expert
<<

Acaellum

Baron

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:30 am

I like the idea alot, we need more ways to rase the marketplace price. And during the 7day protection at the begining you should be able to buy resources at half price so the new players wont be ripped off.
<<

Pike

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:14 pm

united95 :

thats a great reply thx,

ref your 1st para:
players will learn at an early stage to use the time wisely - keeping some hunting time back for such occasions, being in an alliance will also help as this tip will/should be passed down the line from the more experienced players.

ref your 2nd para:
not mad exactly, but dissolusioned by what is clearly advertised as game that involves battle/war etc, maybe mad at the suggestion that this game is here to enable you to 'compete socially', its advertised as a war game, if you wanna talk in wc ay about rubbish - make a twiter/facebook account and stop complaining that someone keeps attacking you. ( ive joined many mmorpg's and the social aspect, although nessecary, destroys the game ideal, soon everybody's friends with everybody, and theres nobody to attack without upsetting somebody, then your classed as a 'farmer' - ddont get me wrong, i often post random rubbish in the chat rooms when bored, but predominately im here to play a war game)

ref 3rd para:
i just so happen to be the largest player in my alliance, it is my belief that it is imperative that someone in my positioon should do everything they can to support the lower levels with avice/guidence/retaliatory attacks and negotiations etc etc. i spend this time because i believe it breeds loyalty and great group 'bonding', ive had several offers to join higher lvl alliances but ive turned them down because for me i dont want a quick jump to the top flight, but for me its all about the journey. our alliance motto is 'help each other, not ourselves'.

your final solution :

erm, well its all well and good pooling resources, using them to build an soldiers etc etc, but what u gonna do with them? theres nobody out there to attack, and once your combined army is eating all the crops your producing, you cant build any more...what u gonna do with your resources.. oh i know, how about sell them in the marketplace....

( nice work on an iphone though, im impressed)
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:42 pm

thanks . well look at my topic i posted yesterday under suggestions you'll see my idea
Previous

Return to Suggestions