FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

hunting limits

<<

Haisjo

Beginner

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Re: hunting limits

If you do this not very many people will have armies to work with so I say it is a bad idea
Choose wisely as some choices only come once in a lifetime
<<

Pike

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 pm

as it stands, everyones got an army, and theyre all out hunting..
<<

Pike

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 pm

thx all those who have posted here so far, its been an eye opener, ill check back later to see what else has been said, im of hunting lol
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:48 am

I get what ur trying to do ... But I think the reason for low prices is tht people don't have anything to do with resources ppl have 4 lvl 15 cities ad nothing to do with the over 20k per hour coming in ..

Problem about your idea is that,1 I know it's been mentioned, but too hard for non regular and new players.... Like some people will get on once a day just to upgrade more . You can't punish him. What if you've maces out ur time for the day and someone attacks! You loose weeks worth of effort in a INSTANT! Your wiped out. And it's hard to get going again. You can't take over oasis and ur left to just WAIT!!

One thing I'm not understanding is why you are mad about not finding many armies.? I mean I know u don't want to just sit around scouting 24/7 too find nothing. But part of the game is luck. In the way that u may just find that one kid who makes one mistake! That's the luck of it.

One probelm is that the strong will get stronger and weak only get weaker. That includes mid lvl players like u and me with like 1.5-3k cats... This will ensure that the lvl 15 kid next to me will just be at "Thanksgiving" he scout a couple lvl 10s-13s medium players and wipe them all put. Getting 50k + prestige in one day! Let's be honest I don't think any lvl 12s have M
mazed out shooting ...

SOLUTION! I personally think to solve the issue of low prices there should be more to do with crops. Now I remembered me and vayne both had a similar idea. This idea has the title of "Alliance Expansion" basically him and I thought that there should be more to do with alliances. That you should be able to pool resources, workers... To the alliance "HQ". where non VIP and leader players could just train troops. And the vice and leader could maybe use them. Go look at the post please it's in vaynes overview thingy with all the links... You can upgrade alliances with like many resources so you could have new benefits... etc.

You see the issue is supply and demand. Low demand ENORMOUS supply. Without limitations. I hope you understand the implications a change like this would have on the game. Changing the littlest thing like hunting can impact the game enormously! In bad ways too. I know it could help, but I personally believe it would do more harm than good! Tell me what your thoughts are :)

whewww! All on an iPhone hahab
<<

TheScythe

Banned

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:57 am

Add the fact that people want their stuff bought first, and viola.
TheScythe Server 6: The Lords
TheBlade Server 1: Hellsing
<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:03 am

as said in one of ur early post ppl r going to post wierd stuff on any thing and everything. dont exept to go on to chat or any forums for any online game and expect to find things to ur likeing
Retired expert
<<

TheScythe

Banned

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:04 am

Sorta like the grenade with the smily face.....

Anyway people will post strange/random/inappropriate things and this must be monitored
TheScythe Server 6: The Lords
TheBlade Server 1: Hellsing
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 am

What???
<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 am

the gernade with a happy face is awesome and its also the symbol for the battlefield bad company series so back off lol :lol:
Retired expert
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:22 am

Nobody even knows wth mine is
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions