FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mine wars revamp

<<

Jabberwuky

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Mine wars revamp

So mine wars have become pretty stale, most alliances will just run when attacked and just jump on an open 5 mine with no losses thru the use of archers, making it mostly pointless to run them off. Easy solution, make an incentive to Stay and fit by making a timer for being able to reclaim a mine once you are ran off. So....you are attacked, decide to run, you lose the mine, now you are not able to attack another mine for...12hours...or some amount of time. Encourage people to try and keep their mine a tad.

Next, an overhaul would be nice to the mine war map. Higher level mines, and perhaps making just one top mine. So you would have say, 1 lvl 10 mine, two lvl 9 mines, and so one. Another way to encourage mine battles fighting for the top mine. Also, hope there is eventually a plan to implement skills in the alliance troops, speed, defense, ect... Making the other troops a viable otion to build, and making the skills of the comanding making the difference of the outcome of the battle. Perhaps since its a mine, we could actually mine a new type of resource hourly, this of which can be used to upgrade the alliance troop skill, in conjunction with gold and coins of course....

Anyways, not sure the devs even look at this forum, but figured it would be worth a shot. Be nice to see some much overdue attention put into Haypi Kindom to breathe some much needed life back into a truely great game.
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Re: Mine wars revamp

Lots of great suggestions have been posted for a mine overhaul to make people actually interested in their existence since they first came out. We haven't got a single thing to revamp them so I wouldn't expect one now.
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

Jabberwuky

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:27 am

Re: Mine wars revamp

I agree many things have been suggested, and nothing has been done to this point. But got to at least try. And besides, the suggestions made here would not only improve mine interest, but would also increase Coin sales. Win win for everyone imo.

Return to Suggestions