FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Other suggestions

<<

EDECREED

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:13 am

Other suggestions

So I have a whole list of ideas.

1. We should be able to change the filter of te alliance chat if you are the leader.
2. You should be able to support your own alliance memebers with troops.
3. There should be more thank just vice leader for example a half vice leader let's say so that the half can only accept people into the alliance but not change the announcements. I also have another suggestion for this like you should be able to customize the ranks if your the leader yourself so that the vice can ony do this and that and instead of vice give them a Nick name second in command or somethig like that.
4. There should be different chat group and you should be allowed to male your own chat group and rules so that people can talk with eachother without having to be annoyed by other people. There should also be an add channel.
5. I think you should be allowed to use coins to enhance troop attack, defence or speed for a time beig with coins.
6. I think you could be allowed to use coins to change your usename.
7. There should be personal information sorhay you can see when you started and how many battles you won or lost, total troops killed and some in-game theme music or backround sounds for example when you tap on chat you can hear a click sound or whatever it may be or when you upgrade a buildig you can hear hammers and stuff.

These are all my suggestions so far but if everyone else post more we might infleunce the admins to actually do some of these suggestions or your suggestions. Thanks. Brandon.
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Re: Other suggestions

Many of these were previously suggested
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Re: Other suggestions

ya as shade said
but the coins to change username will not happen because someone could move his city nxt to urs move it away and then change his name so he could not be found and would be way to easily abused

also look at this
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=501
and also look at the first page of suggestions to c if someone already thought of it
Retired expert

Return to Suggestions