FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bugs/suggestions

<<

Toohawt2

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 am

Bugs/suggestions

Can you guys try to atleast fix these bugs? and maybe look into some of these suggestions?

Attack bug: When there are 2 attacks between the same 2 players, the attack that lands after the first (the second attack) is uncontrollable and if you end the first turn at their base and they are attacking your base then your troops automatically go into that fight and nobody can control the fight. This is extremely annoying and im not a programmer but from what ive heard and looked into, this is fairly simple to fix.

Slow loading/dc bug: When haypi takes forever to load that you trained troops or confirmed an upgrade on a building and you click to speed up it will sometimes kick you out of the game, also sometimes when you click action tab or even mail box or anything in general it sometimes loads extremely slow (4g, 3g, wifi. not an internet issue or a device issue, its an issue with the program).

Warping a sub: When you port a sub to a new location it "soft resets" the game and puts you back into your main sub, this has been annoying ever since porting a sub became the main thing to do, if your trying to catch a player farming or just slipping then you want to do it as fast as possible, if you could make the port leave you in the sub you ported and not kick you to the main city then it would be appreciated and would help improve player base and coin purchasing.

Alliance:
- Allow the purchase of upgrading the max amount of players in an alliance through money, coins, or resources. (This would help increase the player base)
- Allow the purchase of upgrading the max amount of vices you can have in an alliance through money, coins, or resources.
- Allow donating of troops.
- Add more mines and higher level mines to the map

Mail box:
- Increase the number of letters you can have in a mail box or add slots to organize it, 1 tab for trades through market, another tab for war reports and scouts (or a seperate for scouts), and a tab for mail between players/alliance

Treasure:
- Increase the amount of treasure slots, its more fun collecting treasure then just selling it to keep slots open

Buildings:
- Increase building level capacity from 20 to 25 or 30 or even 40 or 50?, will give players a lot more things to do and a lot more options on armies and city types.

Technology:
- Increase cap from 10 to 15 or 20 to add a new twist to the game, having faster moving troops or bigger battle fields or even more resource income is nice. Also can add more rows to city walls at 15 shooting and then another at 20?

Management:
- Refuse war: Allow the removal of Refuse war so we dont have to mail support and wait forever to get it removed.

I know most of these have been suggested/posted but i was bored and obviously the bugs arent being fixed.
<<

Bukowiak

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 am

Re: Bugs/suggestions

hello
subscribe to these suggestions all the fingers :)
I am already at a high level and, unfortunately, I start to get bored.
Today I spent about half an hour on the 10 farms searching to no avail :(
In my opinion there is not enough farms in general (I play on a server 94). I also added the ability to perform the mission that he would have raised the attractiveness of the game.

My urgent suggestion is the ability to copy the message. I am of Polish and do not speak good English, so when I get a message from the leader of the alliance, I would like to copy it to google translator and translate and at the moment I do not have that option.

Yours sincerely.

I apologize for my language.
<<

dhruvjad

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Oh oh.....
<<

Bukowiak

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:02 pm

that was not the only complain :) I noticed a big change in the frequency of oases level 10 (it looks like someone is reading these suggestions :))

But still I look forward to increasing the number of corp oases :)

I came up with the idea of ​​receiving a gift from the attack on the fort such as a scepter or a crown on old servers because it is very difficult to get these items.

Greetings to the entire crew HK

-------------------------------------------------------

Today I must to edit my post ......
I think someone is having fun with our nerves .....
Today, all that was gone so I praised .....
Today, no longer has any oasis of level 10 (like befor)
I do not understand what's going on?
You really discourages me to play .....
You should inform what you do in the game .......

Return to Suggestions