FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

trash attack time stacking petition

<<

wweram675

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 pm

trash attack time stacking petition

Haypi, honestly you have lost many players due to the terrible past updates you've forced on us. I want the update where attack time gets stacked gone. Many other players do and I don't care what support says unless they're telling me they are getting rid of the update. You force bad updates on us. You have rarely used anything from the suggestion forum (The stuff we ACTUALLY LIKE) Post a comment below if you agree with this petition or would like to show dislike for other updates Haypi has WRONGFULLY FORCED ON US! :evil: :evil: :evil:
RAM was then.
RAM is now.
RAM will be Forever.
I. am. RAM.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Re: trash attack time stacking petition

wweram675 wrote:Haypi, honestly you have lost many players due to the terrible past updates you've forced on us. I want the update where attack time gets stacked gone. Many other players do and I don't care what support says unless they're telling me they are getting rid of the update. You force bad updates on us. You have rarely used anything from the suggestion forum (The stuff we ACTUALLY LIKE) Post a comment below if you agree with this petition or would like to show dislike for other updates Haypi has WRONGFULLY FORCED ON US! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Should make this a poll
<<

wweram675

Beginner

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:48 am

How do I make it a poll?
RAM was then.
RAM is now.
RAM will be Forever.
I. am. RAM.
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:36 am

I don't even know what update this is referring to? The attack time stacking update? The fact that there's 10 minutes between attacks? I don't think you can take that away because battles can take up to 10 minutes...
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active

Return to Suggestions