FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

server switch

<<

jmcc003

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:35 pm

server switch

I think that haypi should allow each player to switch servers at least one time for free. I have referred two of my closest friends to this game game and they are both in server 125 and I'm in 126. I really think it would be great to be able to switch without losing all your equipment,tech and money!
<<

wweram675

Beginner

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:01 am

Re: server switch

jmcc003 wrote:I think that haypi should allow each player to switch servers at least one time for free. I have referred two of my closest friends to this game game and they are both in server 125 and I'm in 126. I really think it would be great to be able to switch without losing all your equipment,tech and money!

This would be good, but you have to see this point-of-view from Haypi's perspective. They charge you coins in the same server to discourage you from spawning then attacking another player. Now imagine entire alliances just going to another server and attacking everyone. It would be a very risky move on Haypi's part, but ultimately it's their game.
RAM was then.
RAM is now.
RAM will be Forever.
I. am. RAM.
<<

Joesixpack

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 am

Re: server switch

jmcc003 wrote:I think that haypi should allow each player to switch servers at least one time for free. I have referred two of my closest friends to this game game and they are both in server 125 and I'm in 126. I really think it would be great to be able to switch without losing all your equipment,tech and money!

Hey JMC, I'll second that motion! I have a friend on another server as well... also make coins more frequent somehow or lower costs of things with coins...

Return to Suggestions