FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestion Page. Please Read and Add on any suggestions.

<<

Racecarboy

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 am

Suggestion Page. Please Read and Add on any suggestions.

Before I begin I must say that I have played this game for a while and now consider myself a veteran, and I notice that the game has underwent nearly no changes at all. Yes, having the ability to upgrade equipment is amazing and the new daily gift is cool but the game has just become a bit old fashioned.
I think that the Haypi Kingdom Team should undergo a massive change to the game known as Haypi Evolution or something else that sounds nice, any suggestions.
What this would do is update the alliances (several different levels of engagement beginning with recruit, sergeant, captain, general, vice leader, leader). The higher levelled alliances would get more exp from attacking lower levelled alliances, because I believe it is unfair how a high-levelled alliance can wipe a smaller alliance and get close to no prestige.
Moving on to another problem, I think that you should create several new soldier types and a new tier system for each soldier. The tiers would go from level one up to level four and each level would be at the technology page. Each level the soldier would get significantly stronger and it would have a huge difference at level four and would earn a new title(such as Knight for infantry and cannon for catapults).
Also, I think that their should be certain NPC encampments around the game that randomly attack players. Of course the attacks would be aimed at a player that could handle that certain level of the attack. These encampments would range from levels 1-10 and they would move to a different spot on the map every 24 hours. You would only be allowed to attack them once per day and would earn a reward each time you defeated them.
Moving on to forts and oasises, I think that you should earn a small percentage of the normal amount of exp you would earn from attacking a regular person from them. The number should be 1% or some other tiny number.
Now this next suggestion may have some disagreement. I think that each time you log on you should be entered into a daily contest on that server and the winner earns 10 coins or so. This is just a small fortune for experienced players but it would still give those who don't play often a reason to get on all the same.
Please post a comment below and any suggestions are accepted. Server 89, Racecarboy
<<

Racecarboy

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:19 am

Re: Suggestion Page. Please Read and Add on any suggestions.

Feel free to post any comments, questions, feedback, and disagreements down here everything helps :D

Return to Suggestions