Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Simple Android Suggestions from a Simple Android Mind

I've been working in the HK now for over a year, and I thought I'd just swing thru and drop my steaming pile of knowledge in the middle of the floor.

Mainly my first issue would be with The Marketplace...

I understand that it's a dynamic market, and that people need to buy resources for people to sell them, but in this, alot of the servers have ran into a flooding issue, where people just flood the market with their alt accounts and kill the prices of grain/wood/iron.. and stone will always be .01 ... but there needs to be a middle man, or some random buying process inherrant in the game that will soak up these alt resource floods. There needs to be a leveling of the market to make resources needed, instead of just dumped and never sold. I dont even sell stone anymore because I don't want it to take up a sales spot and now everything other than grain is .01 ... I mean kinda gets old when you can't sell anything anymore because of everyone flooding the market with .01 . :shock:

Since I'm somewhat ADD/OCD, I'll make a list.

1st off, I would "Love" to have some sort of Per City Action list, maybe a tab in the action list that shows what city's are building,Upgrading,etc so I dont have to scan all my cities for build/transport times constantly...

2nd for android would be that scrolling map that the iPhone has... Dynamic Scrolling makes the game so much more enjoyable than having to scan 3 blocks over at a time, and dear lord, I can only imagine having to do that on a phone network and not wifi. It's actually made me shop around for an ipad, just to have that function... but I dont think I could bring myself to buy an ipad just for HK.. =3 maybeeee...

3rd .. A way to disable the chat from showing up in your main screen, esp from people you block. Kinda annoying to see alliance spam from people you've blocked ages ago.

4th .. Oasis's Per City... Having say, 5 to 7 oasis options open for each city would really help out the action, esp for the high level guys who need the grain to feed those cats/cav

5th .. More Forts/Castles/Dragon Dens? ... When the oasis drought kicks in and I find myself wandering around looking for res. from forts, It really makes me wish I could find more options than just forts that always stay the same level... I mean, I get the whole searching for that level 10 oasis/fort thing, but when your looking for 30 mins and dont find jack, gets kinda old.

6th .. "Find On Map" button that actually works...

7th .. 2 actions per sub city/transport/dispatch, etc

8th .. Random Sub city's that can be captured? Maybe NPC attacks?

9th .. Grain Oasis need something... alot better than 10's to make people want them... I'd say have a grainery type building that produces mead/ale
.. something that would produce 25k or maybe 50k of grain an hour.

10th .. Troop Morale in battle. .. would be a nice add, esp when you overpower them 10 to 1.

11th .. More Tech Levels... maybe to 15, dare I say 20? esp for grain?

12th .. Some kinda building variations in town? maybe like 4 extra spots you can pick what kind of building and upgrade from there? be nice to have more resource options catered to your style of play.

I miss the older style of oasis, but whatever, it's new. but hey,
there's a dozen.. I could make more, but I see something shiny. =3

(I know this is all water in a leaky bucket, but after a year, I felt I had to at least contribute with my (not so)little wish list. ty for reading. =3 :ugeek: