FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Coins

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Re: Coins

coins are only purchasable with real money for a certain reason. they offer a substantial advantage to those who are willing to put there own money into the game. placing an option to buy coins with in game money would leave no advantage to those buying coins with there own money who are in essence keeping the game running.
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Meeyt

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 am

If they ever do this 1 coin should be 5000 dollars and 25 should be 100,000 and 200 coins should be 750,000
<<

Legual3giT

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:54 pm

this would if done properly could give those that can not, or do not buy coins a chance to get some of the benefits that coins have without using our own personal money! we have experts to moderate chat for younger people then why not have a method to get coins for poorer people? i agree some advantage has to be given to those that buy coins but i feel with every update theyre getting huge advantages and those that dont are just being left to be nobodys in haypi.... lets be real the game is about business, and business is about money but if you cant keep players coming to the game because of lack of references... then how are you going to grow the customer base? say i like the game and i have 10 friends i tell to play and only 5 play and even if 1 buys coins haypi profits but if i dont like the game because i dont have a chance because i dont buy coins then everybody loses
<<

Pup_py

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:34 am

I would love to see this, but it's never going to happen.
Haypi wants your money, and they make that from the sale of coins. To give people a way to earn the coins in game other than the trickle of DG coins, would mean they don't sell as many.

Not that I'm buying any...
Coins seem to be a waist of money anyway.

Why spend real money to coin a sub that someone can steal? That is stealing money out of my RL pocket.

Why spend money to buy coins for enchantment stones when you can fail the enchant several times and waist hundreds of coins. Again, waist of RL money, and in my view, thievery if someone is PAYING REAL MONEY for the coins and getting NOTHING in return for them. (No, I don't use coins that way)

The amount of coins needed to do some things in the game, and the potential results, makes it not worth it to me to buy them.
So, yeah, I would love to see a way to earn them in the game, but I don't think Haypi would make it an option.
<<

ShapeSh|ft

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:37 pm

This is very unrealistic to happen. Haypi has to generate some income to keep servers running, so this is probably not a great idea for both Haypi and its users.
<<

Blabla_96

Citizen

Post Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:27 am

Icecool121 wrote:Fascinating suggestion, please elaborate on your reasoning for this completely sane idea.

Ice!!!!!! long time no see :D
Blabla_96 Server 130 HK Retired
Blabla_96 Server 2 HD Retired
|Dionysus| Server 608 HK
Dionysus Server 1 HA
Dionysus Server 1 TRTK
Previous

Return to Suggestions