FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

thoughts on new update ?

<<

Awsmrthanu

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:18 am

thoughts on new update ?

so far I like what I've seen , mostly just clarified phrases in system reports , but this new dg thing seems interesting , not sure yet if I like it or not , also i love that u can now theoreticly sell enhance stones an boxes on the market , but i hate that all the lv 2+ equipment is no longer on the market , it seems like another way to make u buy coins for equipment and i want to see all the old market back with the stones and boxes added ,any other thoughts out there ?
<<

support93

Elite

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:38 am

Re: thoughts on new update ?

Awsmrthanu wrote:so far I like what I've seen , mostly just clarified phrases in system reports , but this new dg thing seems interesting , not sure yet if I like it or not , also i love that u can now theoreticly sell enhance stones an boxes on the market , but i hate that all the lv 2+ equipment is no longer on the market , it seems like another way to make u buy coins for equipment and i want to see all the old market back with the stones and boxes added ,any other thoughts out there ?

Dear player

I'm sorry to tell you that maybe the market system can't be returned to the previous system.

Best regards,
Yoyo
Haypi Kingdom Team
<<

Awsmrthanu

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Re: thoughts on new update ?

Thanks for your reply but I don't think I'm the only player who feels this way , and I would appreciate it if the developers would at least try to change it to have everything it had before , anything is better than this! :)

Return to Suggestions