FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ALT FREE SYSTEM!!!

<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:12 pm

ALT FREE SYSTEM!!!

Who would like the next servers to be totally free of alts? We also asked for a quick way to access accounts didnt we? Well heres the solution-

We link all of our accounts to one big one that is tied to our device.

For example- I have accounts over multiple servers- so my "home screen" (for quick access to different servers) would look like this:

S119:
-JamesKer1
S123:
-JamesKer4
-Jamesker5

Fill in the gaps- but we have to link all of our accounts or we can't play them, but for our money and time to be kept, we will still have access to every account.

With this- no accounts can be delinked or traded- alts will be carefully watched with this new system- and another thing players want- access to new worlds.

When a new world comes out, there will be a notification banner at the top, telling us this. We will then be able to join it as we please, we can not if we don't want to.

How will pvp work? There will be a seperate world that opens. Only ONE account will be able to play pvp, to prevent abuse. You will get a list of available accounts available to play pvp, and just choose one username.

What if your device breaks? You will be able to transfer the account onto a new device- but as a precautionary measure, account transfers will only be able to happen once a month on a device, or else the whole point of this is ruined. If you break your device more than once a month- you need to buy a case more than coins :P
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: ALT FREE SYSTEM!!!

Many people have multiple devices. I do, ipad and phone. So I could still use alts. It wouldn't fix anything. Android emulators are free for a computer to help programmers, there's another device or 2. While I appreciate the effort on looking into how to stop alts, as long as there is the create new account task ans jailbroken or rooted phones able to churn out 50 accounts a day it'll always be a problem.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602
<<

SirPenguin

Citizen

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:28 am

It would be nice to fix but basically impossible to do james. If you find a solution sell it to a company, you would make millions ;)

SirPenguin {S102}
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Strikerman wrote:Many people have multiple devices. I do, ipad and phone. So I could still use alts. It wouldn't fix anything. Android emulators are free for a computer to help programmers, there's another device or 2. While I appreciate the effort on looking into how to stop alts, as long as there is the create new account task ans jailbroken or rooted phones able to churn out 50 accounts a day it'll always be a problem.

Stupid hackers...
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:15 pm

Yeah. Hackers ruin all sorts of stuff.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602
<<

DD-pink

Baron

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:11 pm

James, I do think your idea is nice but as stated, many people have multiple devices.

Not to mention that the way hackers make multiple accounts is faking their ip address... so unless you can stop someone from doing that... Good luck in finding a good solution.
Haypi Kingdom
S610 DD610

1dcampos wrote: it is that when you are rude to people, they are less willing to try and meet or exceed your expectations.

<<

Villan

Marquis

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Alt's aren't so much a problem the problem is inconsistency from support as to what's allowed. eg.

1 month ago alt use to take a rival's sub was a banning offence, this month it's not as our support person changed. We weren't told this we were just expected to work it out for ourselves as you can imagine caused a lot of love and respect for support.

Return to Suggestions