FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

For the love of haypi....

<<

Chilldude

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:53 am

For the love of haypi....

People, we have a dead game on our hands. Support is taking it in the wrong direction for sure. Support you have to listen to the people who actually play your game and not just your investors. :lol:
I don't understand even 1% of what support is thinking. We need a voice or something to tell us why the hell support is doing what they're doing.
We need a Support member, hell even a designer or the head of haypi (wherever he went) to tell us their goals for the future of haypi.
It seems as if they enjoy killing this game, i can't tell you how many friends ive lost because of your HORRIBLE updates.

FOR EXAMPLE:
Alliance donations now give the coordinates of the city you donated from.
HONESTLY what are you thinking??? DO YOU EVEN PLAY THIS GAME? This is such a useless feature and only adds more incentive for spying in an alliance.

Haypi what your doing IS NOT WORKING. You see players drop off left and right.
PLEASE PLEASE for the love of haypi listen to us! We have opinions, and ideas that you should hear. Most support members that i talked to on palringo and such had about as much knowledge about the game as a newbie asking for a nugget. You don't even play this game, how are you expected to run it?

Your ideas are straight garbage, trash, rubbish, what your proposing to implement into the game may very well be a death scentence. You will see players vacate this app faster than you can blink.

FINALLY: Haypi if your not gonna listen to me, listen to taem96. He has probably the greatest knowledge of haypi i have ever seen. He has been on both sides of the law (as have I). But you need to listen to our voices because we are trying despritly to help you. But we can only help you if you allow us to.
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Re: For the love of haypi....

Amen! For the love of haypi, what on earth is going on? :)

I've quit... No use in playing this anymore. Just lurk the forums a lot. I know that doesn't make my opinion worth a thing to haypi, but I will come back if I get a good reason....
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:22 pm

This topic should be in general discussion. This is another one hidden away.
<<

Tex92

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Rico come on man

Return to Suggestions