FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I have a Suggestion!

<<

phal008

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:42 am

I have a Suggestion!

How about support gets their ____ together and fixes this piece of ____ game?

GREAT IDEA! Post a reply if you agree/disagree!

the blanked spaces are a four letter word that starts with "s" and ends with "t" and says "hi" in the middle :)
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:45 am

Re: I have a Suggestion!

Hi to you too?

Anyways, definitely agree with this. No more coin loaders. Big amounts of merges, much needed for 119 who has currently half of their mines unowned and the only small competition is in level 4 and 5 mines, where you beast with 150-200k cat for lvl 5, and 80k-120k for level 4.

But I don't think it's exactly fair to take this out on support~ I have my favorites and ones I don't like so much, and some of them I will too happily blame for something that isn't completely their fault.

All of this said, the mass banning needs to occur, merges need to start quick, another pvp with better prizes this time would be nice, now that all of your coin loaders are gone. And the crashing- every ounce lost needs to be made up in compensation please. It hasn't affected me for any losses, but it's not fair to people who coin crop, trying to save their armies, to lose their coins and still have to rebuild.

Return to Suggestions