FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Forum Idea

<<

ASupertree

Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:38 am

Forum Idea

Support works hard to keep the game free of cheaters, hackers, and clean so people of all ages can enjoy it. To do that, they need more experts. That is why they made the Expert nomination forum after all. It was referred to more by support before, but now it just seems to sit there, being useless, giving players a feeling that they are actually helping when they nominate someone... Until they realize that support rarely(if ever)refers to it. It used to serve a purpose, but now it is basically useless.

My idea that would be great for the game is if Haypi actually referred to the nomination forum more often, because it actually recommends players that are on more often than the import experts on S600(one is seen once a month, and the other every few days) and the players suggestions would make some good experts. If an expert they appoint does not work out, all they have to do is take away the expert title, and give it to someone else more deserving of the title. If they aren't going to refer to it, then they should just delete it instead of keeping it there so we feel like we are making a diffrence even though we aren't

Supertree-S13
Supertree?-S122
ASupertree-S600
Many more inactive.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:28 am

Re: Forum Idea

Agreed. Give more people chances. Easy enough to take the title away. Stop importing experts to new servers. You're taking them away from their original server which was the point of having them in the first place.
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Forum Idea

I am in agreement too. Several of the experts on 90 have admitted they are inactive there, mainly due to being experts on several other servers. I know they are inactive cause I hit one Ina starve and he didn't reply for five days, and another time I caught troops that auto retuned. Again, I was told that is what happened days later. Please appoint new experts.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602

Return to Suggestions