FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Warehouse Size

<<

Racecarboy

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:33 am

Warehouse Size

Hello Haypi Kingdom Team. My suggestion is that you should make warehouses be able to go above 20 to level 30 or so with a max hold of 600,000 up to 1,000,000 your decision. I think it would really help stronger players who have a huge army. Many of my friends have to check up on Haypi Kingdom every several hours to buy more crops, and this would help alleviate that problem. Please at least think about it :D
-Racecarboy
<<

Bartpabicz

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Warehouse Size

I fully agree. As a casual player I find it very....curious that in order to conquer high-level fort I have to keep buying grain just to sustain my army. Bottom line-allow players to stock enough to make decent conquests without keeping them online or setting alarms. Also, farm income doesn't allow sustaining an army which would make hunting for top (or even average) items possible. Just a thought (and a serious possible game-breaker for me).
<<

Xbeast23X

Citizen

Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:26 am

Bigger warehouse=bigger armies, bigger armies=bigger crop usage, bigger crop usage=people wanting even bigger warehouses, it'd be a never ending update
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 am

Challenge (and fun) is in having to set alarms or lose sleep (admittedly not really fun after a short time) to feed your army. If you don't want to worry about starving there are other games to play. Deal with it.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:18 am

If you add to the level an capacity of a warehouse, that eliminates the level of skill and determination to keep a huge army. A bigger warehouse is basically asking for Haypi to make it easy for lazy people--not meanin to be abrupt or rude :)

<<

Bartpabicz

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:58 am

In one way or another, you got it wrong. Firstly, as I understand it, if somebody wants to wake up in the middle of the night to feed his army, so be it-but only if one chooses to do it in order to be way above other players. As it is now, I have to do just that just to take over forts, which are game environment. I disagree completely that NOT making people check up on game every few hours, regatdless of time of day, is making it easy for lazy people. Let's remember that not only hardcore players with flexible timetable play this game. I think that doubling warehouse size will simply double the time between feeding-and that's hardly a bad thing. Or is it?
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:38 am

On one condition this would work though... Lvl 10 forts give you 500k res- not enough for your warehouse to hold. So either haypi overlooked that, or left it open for improvement. Maybe a new tech to expand on wh and cranny will be added at some point :P 550k would be nice so that you could accommodate that
<<

Bardthebad

Baron

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:38 pm

This could work. To upgrade it higher we would have to use coins, and Haypi likes it when we buy there coins. So, this really is a good idea for Haypi and well as the players.
Bardthebad sever idk (very active) LEVEL 14 R.I.P. s57
Bardzabad server 77 (sorta active) LEVEL 7
Barddabad server 83 (inactive) LEVEL 4

Return to Suggestions