FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

User Friendlieness

<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:40 am

User Friendlieness

There are a lot of common complaints that have yet to be fixed, so support, when you get the time can you please fix some of these?

Crashing- the app crashes a lot for many people and causes them to lose their army.

Medals- they are all jumbled for ac and pm for iDevices, and not even close to that good for android and windows.

Mail box- there needs to be more of an order. A tab system- user messages, sent, war report, scout report, trade report, system messages (merge, pvp). A way to save our mail (area in the news tower to look at save mail?). And a delete all button with a "checklist" for deleting mass amounts of mail.

Dead servers- some servers need a way to just transfer only active players into another server. Any way to do that? (suggested an idea in "super merge" topic)
<<

Rube-Do

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 am

Re: User Friendlieness

I like everything about your mailbox idea, a tab system would really make sorting and deleting a lot easier. As for the crashing, I'm useing a LG Optimis. Which according to sprint is " obsolete". I don't have any problems at all. It's unfortunate that all phones and Idevices are not perfect.
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Rube-Do wrote:I like everything about your mailbox idea, a tab system would really make sorting and deleting a lot easier. As for the crashing, I'm useing a LG Optimis. Which according to sprint is " obsolete". I don't have any problems at all. It's unfortunate that all phones and Idevices are not perfect.

Lucky. I'm on iPod 4th Gen and it sucks with crashing. Have to use forums from my computer cuz I crash typing up long posts...
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:49 pm

JamesKer1 wrote: Medals- they are all jumbled for ac and pm for iDevices, and not even close to that good for android and windows.

I use Android there are nno problems with the medals, I had only faced that problem on my iPad.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:26 am

Strikerman wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote: Medals- they are all jumbled for ac and pm for iDevices, and not even close to that good for android and windows.

I use Android there are nno problems with the medals, I had only faced that problem on my iPad.

Hmmm... Have heard they weren't right for wc on android and not visible for windows...
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 am

Some good ideas.

This one is for Haypi.... Try reading them.
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:54 pm

I will admit it may be different based on phone and Android version, the several I've used have had no problems however. I agree support should fix it though, it may be a small thing but still it would be nice.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602

Return to Suggestions