FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestion: Bring some of Haypi Dragon Here

<<

AeraElson

Post Mon May 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Suggestion: Bring some of Haypi Dragon Here

With people talking about servers dying and people going to play other games. I have a suggestion. Bring some of what they did with Haypi Dragon to Haypi Kingdom.

I've just started playing Haypi Dragon, and it's really hard to stop. I'll tell you the things that make it hard for me to stop:

There isn't a daily "gift" There is a timer of gifts like when you first start Haypi Kingdom, you get gifts after the timer runs out. 1st, you have to stay playing for the timer to run. 2nd, the prizes don't have to be grand to still want them!! Lower the sale value of gold chests and give those away a lot! Is one option. But Haypi Dragon has the timer restart every day, and they have first gift after like 20 min, and it's only 200 money. Then next is longer, and longer, but it makes you stay playing the game a LOT.

There is also tasks that are daily. I can't stand that we have tasks just at the beginning of the game then it's over except to level. I want daily ones that keep me and others motivated to log in daily to do a few of them. The prizes don't have to be much, for people to want to do them everyday.

Make attacking a level 1 fort a task, then if they do attack a level 2 fort shows up and so forth.

Make attacking another player a daily task. And if it's done, make attacking two other players, so forth, or switch to get a task of getting 1,000 prestige in a battle against another player.

Make gathering so many donation points a task.

There are a ton of daily tasks that could be implemented that can only improve the game. Rewards don't always have to be lot, could be just a few thousand in crop, or a little money. The point is to get people on the servers and keep them there playing!!

Another thing is they have an activity sometimes for the whole server with special prize. So they could implement this under task and just have it be something like open for a week and if you can accumulate so much crop in that time period you can complete the task.

Another thing that Haypi Dragon has is the letters. They have three tabs, We could have system letters like war reports and scouts going in same tab, alliance letters where all the members can write to everyone in alliance (one of the biggest things is that the few people with alliance letters talk to almost everyone in alliance but a lot of members don't talk a lot, let us have conversations! in it's own tab people who think it's spam, don't have to open that tab) and have personal letters.

The last thing about Haypi dragon is a way to advertise you want to pvp with someone. It would be nice if there was some kind of button/screen we could press and it would tell us others currently online that want to someone to voluntarily fight with. It's nice to "catch" people with troops out, and sometimes they even command, but a lot of times I have people come to me saying do you know anyone that wants to fight so they can build an army and go at it!

Anyways. I think Dragon is set up to keep people more with it, and that Kingdom needs to implement a few of those items to keep people logged into Kingdom longer.
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sun May 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: Suggestion: Bring some of Haypi Dragon Here

Awesome idea. I'm bored out of my mind sometimes on here (like when I start going to the forum :)) and this would help a ton.
<<

MoonOrchid

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:47 am

Re: Suggestion: Bring some of Haypi Dragon Here

I very much like the idea of daily tasks!
It does get a little stale for those of us that play a long time and only have our level upgrades left to do. It becomes monotonous to play to build and search out people with troops in order to level up. Great thinking!

And the split inbox would be handy as well.
"Support" what support?

Where is the love, the love, the love?
And you... Power happy hypocrite... YOU know who you are.

Return to Suggestions