FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Some needed fixes...

<<

Patsy

Beginner

Post Tue May 29, 2012 4:07 am

Some needed fixes...

Since my return to haypi a few days ago I still have noticed that there are problems that have arisen or are still around even since a year ago. I've noticed that the map is very laggy and slow to load, which has caused me and others to have a harder time scanning the map while scouting as well as searching for crops and forts. This may be because of the graphics update installed. I suggest allowing a player to select the detail resolution in order to make their gameplay as smooth as possible.
Another note was that the honor medals have yet to be fixed in private chat and alliance chat even from a whole year ago since they were established.
Lastly, a few folks have been complaining that haypi kingdom is becoming a dying game as there aren't enough new players coming in and that it's just made up of the same players and their Alts. I'd suggest that haypi increase their advertising like those quick 15-30 second videos you see of games. Not only that but to give out better promotional offers for referring friends and other people to play as the current system isn't too appealing to be worth while especially to those players who run through coins and prestige daily
Just some thoughts. And sorry if these are repeats >.>
-Pat
<<

Villan

Marquis

Post Tue May 29, 2012 10:06 am

Re: Some needed fixes...

lol

Return to Suggestions