FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Picking a server

<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: Picking a server

Falaron wrote:How about getting a new account and being placed as a new player on a server that's been out for a bit.Great chance for a new player to reach the top. Even when there are newer servers out.

Haypi customer support doesn't seem to care about thousands of alts being created to cheat. It continues even after they know whom the ppl are.

Then there would have to be a server maintenance on servers before they started doing that to allow the space, because servers are programmed to have a cap (50k which I scrolled through cuz I got bored, please don't argue that again) and that cap can't be broken. Unless it is on a merged server, which they do anyways :/

Unless they want to upgrade the servers. Highly unlikely though, considering, as you said Fal, haypi just doesn't care. If they cared they would be doing something new. They just released something new for dragon a day or two ago, and then a ton more since I quit, a while after the mines came out in kingdom. Neglect is not the answer. Improvement is.
<<

Skullen

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 am

Re: Picking a server

I think it's a good idea because that way u can e in ur feeds server an not have to try numerous amount of times
Previous

Return to Suggestions