FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Listen up support :)

<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Wed May 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Listen up support :)

Hey guys thanks for all the efforts for the glitch. Very pleased with dealing of it. Experts handled the situation well, especially tinkerella of 125 (give her something special :D) Minimal damage because of her stepping up. And thanks a ton for keeping 85-88 out of the dark on merge :)

But I do have one favor to ask- we are obviously losing interest in haypi. So what's keeping interest in other games but not in haypi?

I haven't tried everything on the "market" but I bet that there are more support and technicians managing it. That might help complaints from players about support not being quick enough in response to issues.

Some simple tips that might peak interest again that other people have suggested and wouldn't hurt to add:

Tats idea- man I think this is one of the most well known topics in suggestions. It has a lot of people from a lot of people and adding a rename option wouldn't be too hard.

Alliance diplomacies- add alliances for alliances- diplomatic relationships will help accidental attacks happening.

Population farming- I know there are a lot of moral concerns to selling and buying population, but for people who get the resources but not te population, 639 an hour won't cut it. So I propose that when you farm, you should take some "prisoners" to work. That's how it works in real life right? An alternative would be to dispatch population to other cities as well.

New troops- pikemen, knights, cannons, long bowmen- all haypi fitting soldier types that could diversify armies and peak that interest and money back up

New wall defenses- archer towers, ballistas, boiling oil even! Add a row of defenses and these and that would be awesome.

New techs- with new improvements should come new techs. Increase warehouse space and cranny size, add techs to allow wall defenses listed above, to increase overload on troops, to lower cost of training troops, and techs to increase attack on wall defenses. Tech series II to only be started after original techs are at a certain level or above?

New achievements- with new stuff should come new achievements. You guys are creative or else you wouldn't have been able to do so well with this game.

Individual Contributon Awards- Lovely toilet seats you give us to show off how much we give to our alliance. But is there any way that we could get bonuses for reaching a certain amount of honor? (I.e. coins or prestige)

Alliance market- a market for members to sell resources and treasure to alliance members only. Alliance can buy resources as well. Maybe add a feature for members to donate treasure to alliance and alliance can sell on alliance only market?

New equipment- helmet, for example, to enhance a new stat such as _______. Need help here. There could be a tech to increase this stat in tech series II.

More levels!- have to love this suggestion. Too many level twenties in my opinion. It stinks u can go down to no tasks at that point.

Daily tasks- add some of these like in haypi dragon (someone else's genius idea) and give small but worthwhile rewards.

please comment any add ons or changes!

James

Things to consider:

-reimplication of old alliance ranking system
-saving mail option

Tl1ll1M wrote:I like some of the new ideas such as an alliance mkt or population stealing, but i dont think id like a new troop type or new stats. I like that part just how it is.

Agent234 wrote:But all in all we just need something new and extravagant.
Last edited by JamesKer1 on Sat May 26, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Thu May 24, 2012 12:30 am

Re: Listen up support :)

I realize this is long but I didn't want to give just a dull list that would be nixed.
<<

Tl1ll1M

Post Thu May 24, 2012 2:39 am

I like some of the new ideas such as an alliance mkt or population stealing, but i dont think id like a new troop type or new stats. I like that part just how it is. I think pvp is helping keep up interest in haypi. I dont think changing the basics of the game is necessary to kindle interest. I would rather have new typs of competitions, a new way to rank, or bonuses for helping your alliance
TlIIllIM s95
<<

Jackson95

Post Thu May 24, 2012 6:48 am

These ideas are wonderful. I would vote on these new changes.
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Fri May 25, 2012 2:08 am

Tl1ll1M wrote:I like some of the new ideas such as an alliance mkt or population stealing, but i dont think id like a new troop type or new stats. I like that part just how it is. I think pvp is helping keep up interest in haypi. I dont think changing the basics of the game is necessary to kindle interest. I would rather have new typs of competitions, a new way to rank, or bonuses for helping your alliance

Added in. Thanks for the feedback guys
<<

Agent234

Marquis

Post Fri May 25, 2012 3:51 am

I don't mind some of them... I Espically like the new wall types. I think we need 1 or 2 more of those. Troops I'm not too sure about. Maybe one but I think more would over complicate alot of things. And the people farming probably woudnt happen because, as you said, there are issues with that slavery one of them. I wouldn't mind a few new techs either. But all in all we just need something new and extravagant.
KINGDOM

Server 79 Agent432

Server 88 Agent_234
Server 90 Agent-234
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Wed May 30, 2012 12:54 am

Oh I just thought of something- for the servers who merge right after pvp is over, could you please tell them they are merging before pvp starts? People end up wasting money if they haven't figured everything out yet.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:38 am

Theres been a notice sent out

Return to Suggestions