Post Sun May 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Rebalance stats of mine troops.

If you look at the level 5 mines, you should see that they all have a ton of cats and not much else. Why is that? Because mine troops have the same stats as a level 1 player with no enhancements. Basically, they aren't balanced. The troops have been balanced to behave correctly when players fight players, and it takes into account players will enhance the stats of their mine troops. It gives players the ability to do tactics. Do they want to do horses and archers, or just cats, do they want to use inf as meat shields.

Mine wars are all about the cats. Take an example: Horses move too slow, so unless you have over 3x the amount of cats, you can't even do any damage to cats at all because you die before you make it into range to attack them. The other reason they are about cats is they do faaaaar more damage for crop consumption than any other troop kind.

Suggestion! Rebalance the stats so that mines can use tactics. Rebalance stats so that crop consumption per troop damage output is more balanced so people are more prone to try different tactics.