Post Sun May 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Change Mine Level Criteria

I am assuming I'm not the only one in this situation. I run an alliance that's rank is 15. Our alliance is upgraded so we can not attack anything but a level 5 mine. We used to hold 150,000cats-300,000cats to maintain a level 5 mine. Currently you must have at least 800,000 cats on our server to hold a level 5 mine and not loose it immediately from another alliance.
Our alliance is slightly in decline (alliances usually do grow then decline then grow then decline and eventually just end due to too much decline) and we can't or never could maintain 800,000 cats, much less the over 1 million a couple of the other alliances have.

Our problem is: WE CAN'T PLAY THE MINES AND IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!

I feel like quitting every time I log in, because my members want to play the mines, but not all my members want to do nothing but farm 4 hours a day, they also want to build their characters and chat and have lives. We used to spend at least 50 dollars in coins every month. Now we spend none on the alliance, because we just aren't crazy farmers enough to hold a mine.

Solution: I suggest that the distribution of alliance level and mine you can attack becomes more fair. Currently there are 20 levels for alliances, but once you get to level 10, you can't attack anything but level 5 mines. This is distributed very unevenly.

Another Solution: Have the level of mine you can attack based on something else. To be honest, what you get when your alliance levels has very little to do with how many troops your alliance can support, which is the deciding factor on if you can keep a mine.

What you get is a bigger warehouse and the ability to make troops faster. What does this do, makes it slightly easier to feed your troops because you can go longer between farming. The other thing it does is makes you be able to build troops faster, but most high rank alliance will coin their troops anyways.

What affects your ability to hold a mine? The amount of active players who farm crop to support troops.

I would suggest what level mine you can attack be based on things like the average level of your members, because in reality, it's players level that determines how fast/quick/easy they can farm that food those troops need to take those higher level mines.