FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Alliance 'Hub'

<<

jordanjd

Beginner

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Alliance 'Hub'

i was thinking... many alliances declare war or, and ally with other alliances.
if you were to have a central hub for each alliance where the alliance leader could declare war on another alliance, and proclaim alliance with other alliances.
this would mean all members would be know of their enemies and allys, you could also have a list for personal players, although this would be harder to do.
but you could add a button in the 'enter' section on the map that says declare war, and then go onto, alliance, or player.
when war has been declared the whole alliance could then get a notification.

i also think the idea of a, 'head' vice, or a 'co-leader' would be a good idea, the general idea would be that they can resign mines and declare wars etc.

thoughts... ?
<<

jordanjd

Beginner

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: Alliance 'Hub'

i would like to add that in this alliance 'hub' you could have an alliance market :)
<<

jordanjd

Beginner

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:56 pm

i have also seen the idea of having more space for members for each upgrade, i really like this idea as the longer the servers have been around, the bigger the cat sizes can get as you have more players to feed them.

i was also wondering if it would be possible to put up things in the alliance market that you cant in the main market, like enhancement stones and boxes :)

i did at first think of maybe putting coins up aswell, but i guess haypi would shy away from things going that far ?
<<

Jiannnn

Beginner

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:15 pm

there should be a declare war button on alliance and it then highlights all player's properties (cities, oasis, forts) on the map in another colour, so that it stands out and members can find them easier and join in more (they may be too lazy to help out in the first place :p)
<<

jordanjd

Beginner

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Oh thats a good idea!
I agree :)
Maybe purple ?
<<

Jiannnn

Beginner

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:01 pm

the colors should be selected carefully, it cannotclash with the surrounding (in map) so it can be viewable. and it cant be too bright, so people can read it.
so... it must be eye friendly :D
<<

AnDrOId122

Citizen

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:06 pm

idea of a hub is good.

personally disagree with more members per level idea as it would mean one alliance dominates all the others
people spend their lives searching for the meaning of life, and fail to find it.

I know what their mistake is. There is not one but two meanings of life:

Haypi and elder scrolls
<<

Jiannnn

Beginner

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:18 pm

it may not if other competing alliances does the same... just the matter of whos better than the other
<<

jordanjd

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Lol yeah it might not work, but an adaption of it might ?
Maybe if you make an alliance like your sister alliance you could donate to the other alliance ?
<<

Jiannnn

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:46 pm

alliance donate to alliance?
Next

Return to Suggestions