FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Some changes

<<

WhaEva

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:32 am

Some changes

Here's an idea for you, make mines a choice not a necessity! Make the leader board for this on option. Bring back the old alliance e ranking system as the primary leader board. Fix the map! Keep the alliance donations but allow the vices and leaders the ability to gives these resouces back to the people that need them or, better still, allow people access to them so that they can puchase or take for free, what they need! All members can still contribute what they want but still have access to take what they want too so if the have a pile of wood but they need crop, they can swap it!

Unban Kaosowner
<<

WhaEva

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 am

Re: Some changes

And how about decaying a city when the owner has not been active for a period of time, by altering the map picture? Decay it until it appears as city ruins.
<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:58 pm

WhaEva wrote:Here's an idea for you, make mines a choice not a necessity! Make the leader board for this on option. Bring back the old alliance e ranking system as the primary leader board.

Problem with that is, the only thing you get for having the most alliance prestige is a ranking. Thats it. Making seperate alliance rankings would be rather pointless, as there would be no defined "Rank 1" which is the main goal of most alliances.

WhaEva wrote:Keep the alliance donations but allow the vices and leaders the ability to gives these resouces back to the people that need them or, better still, allow people access to them so that they can puchase or take for free, what they need! All members can still contribute what they want but still have access to take what they want too so if the have a pile of wood but they need crop, they can swap it!

What I understand from this^ is it would be just like private trading, it wont happen. Since making an alliance is very easy, two people could just make an alliance, trade, then disband and go on there merry way.

WhaEva wrote:And how about decaying a city when the owner has not been active for a period of time, by altering the map picture? Decay it until it appears as city ruins.

Alot of people like this idea, or somthing similar. Somthing like this^ or somthing alot simpler such as a flag that changes color to indicate how active the player is.
Retired expert
<<

AnDrOId122

Citizen

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:10 pm

I think the idea of an appearance change for inactive players would be good
people spend their lives searching for the meaning of life, and fail to find it.

I know what their mistake is. There is not one but two meanings of life:

Haypi and elder scrolls
<<

Shaper

Beginner

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:00 am

Personally i don't like the taking resources from alliance idea, someone could take all the crop, starve alliance army.. Also people could donate, buy it back, then re-donate to get more alliance points. The decaying city thing sounds alright though!

Kind Regards
Shaper
Shaper of Server76 (Forums Active)
Tamper of Server (Inactive)
Avoider of Server90 (Active)
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:28 pm

I wouldn't want my city to decay, or my flag to change color... It would give away when I am offline or on vacation

Unless the city decayed after 1 month or something long like that, keep it the way it is
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

Lycan76

Marquis

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Yea i agree with nick i mean if i go offline for a week or two my city would change color. or what would the time restraints be?
and the other ideas wont happen thomas said no trading res.
but the whole decay thing would be cool but i wouldnt want it just yet after all the map problems that have just been fixed and the ones still waiting to be fixed
Lycan76 S79 very active

Lycan23 S112 active

Support new Troops
Suggestions on Implementation
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13347
Suggestions on troop types/compilation of new troops
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11925
<<

alanwalsh4

Citizen

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:57 pm

i like the idea of the city decaying but tjat would mean that it would be hard to find inactive players to farm ;)
s50...alanwalsh...inactive
s74...alanwalsh2...inactive
s75...alanwalsh6...active
s76...alanwalsh3...active
s82...alanwalsh4...very active
s82...alanwalsh5...active
s83...vicont1...active

sky tought blank posting was a secret :P
alanwalsh4 wrote:
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:18 am

alanwalsh4 wrote:i like the idea of the city decaying but tjat would mean that it would be hard to find inactive players to farm ;)

It would make it easier...
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:25 am

alanwalsh4 wrote:i like the idea of the city decaying but tjat would mean that it would be hard to find inactive players to farm ;)

Then find active players to farm hehehehehe
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
Next

Return to Suggestions