FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Reimplement Old Alliance Rankings Also!!!

<<

Shaper

Beginner

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Reimplement Old Alliance Rankings Also!!!

Master_Max wrote:I also agree! So perhaps when you go to rankings and you select alliances, you can have two tabs. One for alliance prestige and one for the total prestige of all the members. This could introduce a bit too many ranking systems though...

I love your idea! But I hate alliances that are rank 1 in prestige but are full of inactive players, this was shown when top alliances didn't progress as well as the rank 5-10 alliances, a rank 6 alliance had rank 1 by like 200k prestige for a while.

Anyway, I hope they put this idea into serious consideration!
Shaper
Shaper of Server76 (Forums Active)
Tamper of Server (Inactive)
Avoider of Server90 (Active)
<<

Linuxmint

Beginner

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Shaper wrote:
Master_Max wrote:I also agree! So perhaps when you go to rankings and you select alliances, you can have two tabs. One for alliance prestige and one for the total prestige of all the members. This could introduce a bit too many ranking systems though...

I love your idea! But I hate alliances that are rank 1 in prestige but are full of inactive players, this was shown when top alliances didn't progress as well as the rank 5-10 alliances, a rank 6 alliance had rank 1 by like 200k prestige for a while.

Anyway, I hope they put this idea into serious consideration!
Shaper

But that is why we would want both ranking systems ;)
<<

Bartabashi

Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Dear Haypi Staff and Developers,

First off, thank you very much for this game (and my addiction to it). This letter is to offer a few humble suggestions though to improve not only the play of the game, but also the participation by the Haypi community.

I would like to suggest that alliance rankings be measured by two systems.

1) The current system using mines and alliance pp as it is a great barometer of alliance teamwork and participation.
2) The old system of adding the total pp of an alliances members.

This will allow more alliances to be competitive and active in the ranking system. Alliances would be able boast and compare their greatness on multiple measured scales, making it more fun for everyone. And some select great alliances could still dominate both ranking scales.

And one final (but of less importance) suggestion would be to add metrics in the old scale for comparing the members' pp averages so that one or two high ranking members don't skew that statistic. This would again reward alliances with great teamwork that help its members increase in prestige and level.

Thank you for your time and willingness to read a few humble suggestions. Thank you again for the game and keep up the great work.
<<

Rector18

Citizen

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:32 am

How about they make a server that uses the old alliance system? No mines and stuff like that. Then give each player the option to make an account(kinda like that one task) and/or move their existing acct(s) there and restart from scratch with maybe free coins or something as compensation for the derank. That way if they do like the new system they can keep it if not then they can move to this special server
haypi dragon
fish1011 (ios s7) - crystal level 35
fish1100 (android s29) - Roco level 39

Haypi kingdom
lord.rex-level 16
Rector18-level 15
<<

Harry2.0

Baron

Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 am

So many people support this I think it needs to be reinstated so people keep playing the game
<<

Tcfoldnes

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:20 pm

I agree.
Tcfoldnes - S115

From Norway.
<<

Harry2.0

Baron

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Support can we please get your view on this. It is wanted by almost all. It will keep people playing. And it will mean u are doing something that the majority of the haypi 'community' wants done
<<

Greve23

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Bringing back the old alliance rankings would make people want to play again. This adds another lvl to the game. I wish Haypi support could see this and go back to thier roots and make people remember why they got addicted to this game in the first place.
<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:47 pm

I used to support this one, but now I'm not so sure. Mines changed the way the game is played a lot, and as a consequence, many players did not like it and quit. But now people have gotten used to being ranked based on alliance activity, not just prestige. Not really sure that the majority of players would support a move back to the old system, or even a hybrid. Not really sure myself what would be best for Haypi.

...just some stray thoughts
Beware the Artesians!!
<<

Villan

Marquis

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 am

perhaps they could make a alliance section in the news building that tells you total member prestige for your server. but mines gauge alliance strenght best.
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions