FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Reimplement Old Alliance Rankings Also!!!

<<

Linuxmint

Beginner

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:47 am

Reimplement Old Alliance Rankings Also!!!

I think the old alliance ranking system (based on the member's prestige total) should be reimplemented in addition to the new ranking system. Anyone agree?
<<

Master_Max

Marquis

Location: I have too many stalkers as it is... I'm not giving my location to any more ;)

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 am

Re: Reimplement Old Alliance Rankings Also!!!

I also agree! So perhaps when you go to rankings and you select alliances, you can have two tabs. One for alliance prestige and one for the total prestige of all the members. This could introduce a bit too many ranking systems though...
<<

Mountain

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:06 am

Great idea Linux. I am killing off some of my army as we speak due to the fact that I see no point in individual players armies besides farming to donate resources. Why would I attack for prestige when rank means nothing? If individual prestige was brought back along with alliance prestige I would have a reason to keep an army.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:09 am

Great idea! The new system does not necessarily determine the true power or skill of an alliance, and it would be nice to have both rankings available.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Daltara

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 am

I agree with you Linux. All that hard work means nothing now, I do like the idea of the alliance wars but I also think that two ranking systems would be better that way it's it's not like were all just farming to feed the "super army" and that's it. Haypi really didn't think this out very well. Given the new graphics are nice but.. The game just isn't the same and I don't really know how long I can play now that the real fun is gone. I miss my old haypi :(
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:29 am

Agreed. I support this idea...
Daltara wrote:The game just isn't the same now that the real fun is gone. I miss my old haypi :(

Slight edit but otherwise agreed
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

maaor

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:15 am

Please bring back old alliance ranking as the current "Alliance Wars" has nothing to do with alliance strength at all. Instead, it's causing people to quit and be disheartened, cus now members are just feeders and mines are occupied based on how much coin is spent. At least with the old system, there was some way to play the game and be a decent rank without spending cash.

Since this game allows for true interaction between everyone involved, why couldn't such a boneheaded idea as AW be put on a vote or such system so loyal, dedicated players can give input? At least then we'll feel involved instead of blindsighted.
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:43 am

Agreed.
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:25 am

I'm a fan of this idea, and it's been posted a lot, just never officially "suggested" until now.

One problem though, people will get confused with alliance prestige and total prestige. So change alliance prestige to experience and keep total prestige as prestige

Since this new alliance "prestige" is gained differently than old regular prestige (even the battle system is different for amounts gained) it would fit to make this new type of prestige called experience

Alliance_A gained experience 503

I think it would fit nicely, and make it easy for newer players to tell the difference in what each one is
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:40 am

nIcKrOx wrote:I'm a fan of this idea, and it's been posted a lot, just never officially "suggested" until now.

One problem though, people will get confused with alliance prestige and total prestige. So change alliance prestige to experience and keep total prestige as prestige

Since this new alliance "prestige" is gained differently than old regular prestige (even the battle system is different for amounts gained) it would fit to make this new type of prestige called experience

Alliance_A gained experience 503

I think it would fit nicely, and make it easy for newer players to tell the difference in what each one is

Yeah!
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
Next

Return to Suggestions