FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Last Logged In

<<

anthonys14

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Re: Last Logged In

I think this is a great idea and that yes only vices and leaders should be able to dee the dates that way spies dont get even more info.
Sever 59 Anthonys14 (hyper active)
Sever 73 Spauldinga (Semi-Active)
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:57 pm

SecondTake wrote:Well it is a good feature and it would be extremely helpful to those in leadership positions for sure but the question is will haypi actually put the effort into it... As for potential drawback is if it glitches and it stops working for a bit you won't always be able to tell if the non chatters are active and kick them, although I'm sure that's a bug that'd be worked out

Kicking for that = bad leadership...

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:43 am

TatsujinK wrote:
SecondTake wrote:Well it is a good feature and it would be extremely helpful to those in leadership positions for sure but the question is will haypi actually put the effort into it... As for potential drawback is if it glitches and it stops working for a bit you won't always be able to tell if the non chatters are active and kick them, although I'm sure that's a bug that'd be worked out

Kicking for that = bad leadership...

I think you misunderstood him. I read it as him talking about kicking inactive players which is what the thread is about, bottom line. And if active players are also non-chatters, it helps to tell the difference so you don't kick them in error. (But some leaders require activity in ac as well)
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
RotK beta version - current as of date of post
<<

Jiannnn

Beginner

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:54 pm

I would like to say that I really like this suggestion and will look forward for it being proceeded. :D
Previous

Return to Suggestions