FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Last Logged In

<<

Soccer794

Post Sat May 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Re: Last Logged In

I think that would be a great idea. And only vices and leaders so now prob with spy's.
<<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Sun May 22, 2011 12:43 am

I REALLY love this idea, as long as only the leader and vices can see it. Your making a lot of very good suggestions!

Ex-Expert s64 (116) and 86
<<

Seventy8

Post Sun May 22, 2011 2:29 am

Agree with the vice and leader thing :) wholeheartedly supported :))
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sun May 22, 2011 2:32 am

Glad to have support :)
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

SauskeX

Baron

Post Sun May 22, 2011 2:35 am

nIcKrOx wrote:
SauskeX wrote:It's a good idea I mean it couldn't hurt it's just they won't do it it was suggested back in server 1 if they were gonna do it shouldn't they have done it by now?

There are ways it could hurt, such as alts knowing when you are online/offline and for how long, which is why it would have to be a vice/leader thing

Haypi takes their time adding things, it wouldn't surprise me if they add new stuff every now and then, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't.... Just so you know, alliance wars is in the 3.0 update yet to be released, this was talked about a LONG time ago on s4 I know of, probably on older servers too

If they are inactive horribly then who cares If they know they quit plus I was bringing into effect the vice/leader alliance members shouldn't care anyways they can't kick ppl
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sun May 22, 2011 2:38 am

SauskeX wrote:If they are inactive horribly then who cares If they know they quit plus I was bringing into effect the vice/leader alliance members shouldn't care anyways they can't kick ppl

nIcKrOx wrote:There are ways it could hurt, such as alts knowing when you are online/offline and for how long, which is why it would have to be a vice/leader thing
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Sun May 22, 2011 2:55 am

SauskeX wrote:
nIcKrOx wrote:
SauskeX wrote:It's a good idea I mean it couldn't hurt it's just they won't do it it was suggested back in server 1 if they were gonna do it shouldn't they have done it by now?

There are ways it could hurt, such as alts knowing when you are online/offline and for how long, which is why it would have to be a vice/leader thing

Haypi takes their time adding things, it wouldn't surprise me if they add new stuff every now and then, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't.... Just so you know, alliance wars is in the 3.0 update yet to be released, this was talked about a LONG time ago on s4 I know of, probably on older servers too

If they are inactive horribly then who cares If they know they quit plus I was bringing into effect the vice/leader alliance members shouldn't care anyways they can't kick ppl

I said nothing about inactive players... All I said was alts

Kicking people is the reason vices would use it, members would use it to know if an army starved or left out (I think that's what you mean)
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

Gat_Expert

Post Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 pm

This would be very helpful. I think if this feature was to come that only the leader and vice should see it.
Gat_Expert--Server80--Very Active
Gatgirl(guy)--Server105--Active
<<

McS

Beginner

Post Wed May 25, 2011 9:05 pm

If this ever does come into play, i would like it to be that only the leader's and possibly vices can see this.

Other than this, it is a great idea and could be helpful to get alliances more active.
Server 14 ---> s104- DelvonNot active

Server 35 ---> s109- McS Fairly active

Server 80- Mr.Mcs Extremely active
<<

Defeated

Beginner

Post Thu May 26, 2011 12:49 am

Sounds like a good idea...

Definately would agree only allowing it to Leaders/Vice Leaders knowing that spies are not uncommon. I think this could definately help on finding out the active players better rather than sending out "activity letters" all the time.
Active:
~Server 115 expert-Defeated

"To be persuasive we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; to be credible we must be truthful."
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions