FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Expert Nomination Idea

<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:01 am

Re: New Expert Nomination Idea

Blue that's awsome but i would add a tranning section or a expert server !!!!!! That server is only for experts where they train and chat and do this things
<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:32 am

This is how things work now:
Thanks for your suggestion. Right now we choose experts based on nomination, although we know public nomination may have its flaw but we still want to hear the voice of our players. Of course the self nomination will be ruled out.

After the nomination, it is haypi staff's job to do the backgroud search, we will check how long the player has been in the community, how active he or she is and how level his or her general title is.

In most cases, we will consider the support or expert's evaluation on this candidate.

Last but not least, Haypi staff will watch the player for some time before we make the final decision.

To some extent, we understand with more new server coming in, we need to choose more experts on new server in advance to prevent some spaming or cussing issue. I will report some of blue's suggestion and we will discuss how to improve the current system to make it more efficient.
<<

Hubbablue

Baron

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:40 am

I like blues suggestion. Even if there was a poll or something, and it got filtered by the public, then by the current experts, then by support. I also really think the mentoring idea is good. Many of us are very experienced especially on the older servers. I personally, have been expert for a year. All the old experts know the ropes.. It is completely unnecessary to throw someone into a hazardous, dangerous situation and put them at harm. Often, experts are named out of haste because all else has failed. These new experts have no idea what to do.. I think if we simulated a situation on a server, and then judged their response on whether they should be expert.

Or something along those lines.
Hubbaboom- s73- ACTIVE
Hubbared- s27- INACTIVE
Hubbagreen-s101- NOT ACTIVE
Hubbablue-s101- RARELY ACTIVE
<<

Bluehair1

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Just like to ask, What from my suggestions is being used in the current day applications?
<<

Deidara7

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:49 am

I like the application part but i don't think this will solve mny problems sorry =)
Deidara7 - s88
Incarceron- s71
Berkshire- s116 (s63)
<<

smity37

Post Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:55 am

I think I should be an expert. I'm on every day and have been for the last 2 yrs. s610 has been open for a a short time and I've seen an expert on a total of 6 days and this is the thrid one. I've asked a few times about it.its a joke when it comes to experts. You don't pick any body the players respect. You don't pick any that are on daily. I could bronze and you wouldn't have to worry. Hope 1 day you guys will get it right.
Previous

Return to Suggestions