FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 113 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:55 am

Server 113 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

DD-pink

Baron

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Re: Server 113 Expert Nominations Discussion

So just kinda a general Q.

Since this is a merged server are we just re-nominating old experts or is it like we need more experts/new ones?

~DD
Haypi Kingdom
S610 DD610

1dcampos wrote: it is that when you are rude to people, they are less willing to try and meet or exceed your expectations.

<<

cassyhill

Baron

Post Tue May 03, 2011 6:02 pm

DD-pink wrote:So just kinda a general Q.

Since this is a merged server are we just re-nominating old experts or is it like we need more experts/new ones?

~DD

Just as any other nomination thread, since there are already experts here on s113, it isn't to nominate old ones. It is to nominate who YOU think is capable of being an expert on this server. : )
Server 124 CassyH (expert)-active
Server 93 cassyh93 (expert)-active
<<

mandalynn

Post Tue May 03, 2011 8:59 pm

I think that the experts that we have now should be required to accept a certain schedule to maintain wc, or drop their expert title.

There are too many times to where spamming gets done (the stupid fail whales and turtles) or ppl are just flying out f bombs and other words and there is not an expert to be found. What is the point of having so many if there is not one on at all times? If they are going to get rewarded to have the title of expert then i think they should all be required to fulfill their duty. It makes no sense to have 12 of them and none to be around or for them to be in alliance chat or private chat and not dealing with the wc area.

Also since this merge, there have been too many warnings being given out. How many warnings does it take before someone gets muted? Everyone knows the rules of Wc, This isnt their first time being in wc. They are just testing and pushing the boundaries to see how far they can take certain experts, and the experts are allowing that to happen. Because there should be no way that someone should be allowed to get 5 or 6 warnings or even more before muting. No matter what server someone is from, that expert from that original server should not be giving them extra warnings just because they are from that same server.

JUST MUTE PEOPLE ALREADY, Its time to show them that they cannot run chat this way. Its rediculous. All the stupid fail whales and turtles and all that need to go..

I think alliance ads (if allowed) should not be able to contain any emojis. Thats clutter and shouldnt be allowed. 10 lines of emoji for one ad is just stupid.
<<

DD-pink

Baron

Post Wed May 04, 2011 9:11 pm

mandalynn wrote:There are too many times to where spamming gets done (the stupid fail whales and turtles) or ppl are just flying out f bombs and other words and there is not an expert to be found. What is the point of having so many if there is not one on at all times? It makes no sense to have 12 of them and none to be around or for them to be in alliance chat or private chat and not dealing with the wc area.

Also since this merge, there have been too many warnings being given out. How many warnings does it take before someone gets muted? Everyone knows the rules of Wc, This isnt their first time being in wc. They are just testing and pushing the boundaries to see how far they can take certain experts, and the experts are allowing that to happen. Because there should be no way that someone should be allowed to get 5 or 6 warnings or even more before muting. No matter what server someone is from, that expert from that original server should not be giving them extra warnings just because they are from that same server.

I wholeheartedly agree.

With a server with 12 experts it seems that too many lurk or aren't there when one is needed.

I definitely agree about the mutes. What's the point of "warning" if you don't mute? Experts should stick to 3 warnings then mute. If your giving out more (warnings), it only shows others (rule breakers) how far they can push it.
Push-over experts are no help to the people who actually want wc to be a friendly and respectful place.

It's quite annoying to see how bad wc can get on this merged server... I mean it's not like the players don't know the rules.

~DD
Haypi Kingdom
S610 DD610

1dcampos wrote: it is that when you are rude to people, they are less willing to try and meet or exceed your expectations.

<<

cassyhill

Baron

Post Fri May 06, 2011 12:45 pm

As much as I see, experts should be on. I know I am an expert whogets on a night, but I cannot help that I may have school or work. So yes I do have a designated time I am on. As far as I am concerned with warnings it is always three. To add on to that, you cannot specifically give an expert a designated time they HAVE to be on, something may comr up like a death, different work time, out of town, etc. We are all tryin our best here, and i understand that you are getting impatient, but in the conditions we are in as I said we are trying our best.
Server 124 CassyH (expert)-active
Server 93 cassyh93 (expert)-active
<<

Kefo1231

Post Tue May 10, 2011 3:43 am

My vote goes out to a friend, his username is FLESHPOUND, he's always been more than helpful to me^ everyday and talked to me^ and helped all the way to my lvl today , Which is 12!!! Everyday he gives everyone help in wc and is quite against ill language. He's a good person and he literally wrote me^ two personal guides just to walk me through!!!
<<

DD-pink

Baron

Post Tue May 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Kefo1231 wrote:My vote goes out to a friend, his username is FLESHPOUND, he's always been more than helpful to me^ everyday and talked to me^ and helped all the way to my lvl today , Which is 12!!! Everyday he gives everyone help in wc and is quite against ill language. He's a good person and he literally wrote me^ two personal guides just to walk me through!!!

Nominations go here http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=389&t=10569
Haypi Kingdom
S610 DD610

<<

Tonym99

Post Sun May 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Tingting52 has hlped me loads he deserves this. He also knows the game well so can hlp others
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sun May 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Nominations go here.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
Next

Return to Server 113 Expert Nominations