FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 113 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Coasterboi

Baron

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Re: Server 113 Expert Nominations Discussion

OK. So, what does everyone think about Abrina? I like her.
Coasterboi - Server 113
<<

Lanek99

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Experts aren't always active here we need new/more ones that are very active during the summer, like me
<<

DD-pink

Baron

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 am

Lane, people are strongly discouraged to "advertise" for themselves.

But yes it is true... Our server is dying but that doesn't mean we don't need experts.
My question is, how come we had like 8 and now that's dwindled down to... perhaps 1 or 2; I don't even know, perhaps less. I rarely see an expert on.

0_0 have they abandoned us?
Haypi Kingdom
S610 DD610

1dcampos wrote: it is that when you are rude to people, they are less willing to try and meet or exceed your expectations.

<<

Appollon

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Hello S113,
I agree on two things : first there's been an important decrease in active players (direct consequences being poor wc activity and difficult to find pp...) and second, a lack of experts or experts simply don't show up that much anymore!!
I believe it would be a great thing for s113 to have a new expert who doesn't live in America so different time zones can be covered.
What about you, what do you think?
Cheers,
Appollon
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:30 pm

SInce the merge, you should get more activity... I hope you do...

Cheers,

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

Appollon

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 pm

That's the thing, Storm55, at first yes, we had activity but since mines appeared, everyone seemed to have quitted the game!! So now we lost a lot of activity!!!!
<<

Bill0987

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi I would just like to ask if you can make Appollon an expert? I am nominating him because he is always there and realy chat active!! He is realy friendly :) and i have the greatest respect for him! Please make him an expert!! He is the best expert you guys can find ever!!!
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Bill0987 wrote:Hi I would just like to ask if you can make Appollon an expert? I am nominating him because he is always there and realy chat active!! He is realy friendly :) and i have the greatest respect for him! Please make him an expert!! He is the best expert you guys can find ever!!!

Server 113 expert nominations should go here:
viewtopic.php?f=389&t=10569
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Appollon wrote:That's the thing, Storm55, at first yes, we had activity but since mines appeared, everyone seemed to have quitted the game!! So now we lost a lot of activity!!!!

This has happened to our server too. Please wait. If you really want something, email support.

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:18 pm

i wold just like to say, all of you complain about chat not being active, but we need more experts?

the more active chat is, the more of a need for experts their is. if chat is getting out of hand, and there is no expert, take screen shots, and send them to support at kingdomsupport@haypi.com

and yes, nominating experts, will help get new experts, however, do you really believe that we need experts for a chat that is barely active? or are you just trying to get your name out there, and subtly hint that you want expert?

sometimes even the best of intentions, if made for the wrong reason, is a bad intention.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
PreviousNext

Return to Server 113 Expert Nominations