FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 113 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Wed May 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Re: Server 113 Expert Nominations Discussion

mandalynn wrote:I think that the experts that we have now should be required to accept a certain schedule to maintain wc, or drop their expert title.

There are too many times to where spamming gets done (the stupid fail whales and turtles) or ppl are just flying out f bombs and other words and there is not an expert to be found. What is the point of having so many if there is not one on at all times? If they are going to get rewarded to have the title of expert then i think they should all be required to fulfill their duty....

First of all, from the experts I've talked to, being an expert is not a "reward." Sure they get ten coins and vip, but thats nothing for all the crap they have to deal with (if they are doing their job). They are pretty much volunteers. If you start requiring people to get on at specific times that may or may not be convenient for them, you are going to lose those volunteers. Whats the point in getting 10 coins and vip if you don't even want to be on at that time?

Besides that point though, I mostly agree with you. For having 12 experts, there should be more active at more times.
Beware the Artesians!!
<<

Blackgun

Post Wed May 25, 2011 6:39 pm

I agree that a expert doesn't have to be on from time A to time B every day because nobody can do that every day. As long as their active in the wc and aren't afraid to mute people and not a complete moron like I've met before, their alright by me.
<<

BangingSS

Post Wed May 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Wow thanks For the nominations guys its good to know if anything my help doesn't go unnoticed...someone told me this was going on ...id love the chance
I see you .......
<<

Blackgun

Post Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm

This I guess is a de-nomination, a nomination to remove a expert. SirObvious is probably the worst expert I know, I'm on two different servers and sirO is the most biased and push over type expert I've met. As far as I'm concerned we should scrap all the current experts and get some new ones. But that's my two cence, if anyone agrees, reply to this letter. Thanks for reading my ranting! :D
<<

Krazyklown

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Guys, i really wanna be an expert, im not asking for a nomination, im just saying its hard to keep the chat clean without having alot of people bash me and farm me, just trying to help when experts arent around but thats not going too well, soo... I guess ill just keep trying... And oh yeah! My s113 account is called "PSYCHONE"
s111-Krazyklown-Very Active
s113-PSYCHONE-half active
s77-Jay(-Z)-not active
<<

sky705

Beginner

Location: Rainbow Road, just 673 pirate paces away from Mario and Luigi's house ;)

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:21 am

Psyone.... Good luck trying to become expert... And i really doubt that you'll get it because your the one bashing/avoiding filter/cussing....

Haypi addicts, gotta love us <3

I'll miss you, FAAMASINO & Poseidon :'(
<<

DD-pink

Baron

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm

just saying. Never seen abrina give out tips on how to play the game... She's just a friendly player. That's all.....
Haypi Kingdom
S610 DD610

1dcampos wrote: it is that when you are rude to people, they are less willing to try and meet or exceed your expectations.

<<

Coasterboi

Baron

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:00 pm

DD-pink wrote:just saying. Never seen abrina give out tips on how to play the game... She's just a friendly player. That's all.....

She is in my alliance. She is always helpful.
Coasterboi - Server 113
<<

Coasterboi

Baron

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Also, Inxs you are not Abrina.
Coasterboi - Server 113
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Please use the edit button in the future instead of posting twice. ;)
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
PreviousNext

Return to Server 113 Expert Nominations