FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 112 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Mechanic13

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:16 am

Re: Server 112 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate AeraElson. She is a fun person and a helpful haypi player. Never a curse word or hateful comment...she is always kind and positive. Experts should be helpful, kind, and wise players...and aera is all 3!

Thanks for your consideration
Mech
<<

Athena_

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:19 am

I would like to nominate AeraElson for expert. She is a very active and knowledgeable player. She is always courteous and respectful to others. Aera also goes above and beyond to help players in any way that she can. She is a great leader that would make a wonderful expert.
<<

Kingtb75

Citizen

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:11 am

Ksathian you cant ask for nominations either. i ss it and sent to support. good luck my friend.

Also i would like to nominate AeraElson for expert. although i have not known her long she has helped me out greatly with commanding, is very friendly, and always tries to handle situations maturely.
NEVER HAVE WAR REFUSED NEVER WILL

THINK OF A STOP SIGN! RED MEANS STOP AS IN STOP FIRING! GREEN MEANS GO AS IN START FIRING! LIKE A TRAFFIC LIGHT!

<<

kfpopeye

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:42 pm

I'd like to nominate Oli4. He really goes out of his way to get people into the game.
<<

Jyj123

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 pm

I would like to vote for darkages, he is kind and easy-going guy who guides me alone my journey in haypi. As an alliance mate, I can't ask more from him, he is also very knowledgeable man. Lastly there are no words to describe how awesome he is. My second vote goes to MrsKaz,she really shows how well she can handle disputes smoothly. I voted for her as she Is very good in handling matters that happen between in wc and all. I believe once she becomes an expert, there will be less angry haypi players :). Why they are the best choice? Becaus they can provide what haypi needed.
<<

Cornesy1

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:33 pm

I want to vote for Darkages, he is very helpful and has helped me with many things. He's very active in ac and WC helping whoever he can, he would be an ideal expert! Go Darkages you rock! 8-)
<<

Chaotica

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:53 pm

I vote for darkages. He has helped me with so much on this game, without him I would of gave up months ago, so thank you Darkages. He goes out of his way to help the people in our alliance and also WC! He would make a great expert, he is very active and very helpful. Darkages for expert!! WOOHOOOO!!!
<<

JGoerlach

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:00 pm

I nominate darkages for expert! He has been a great help to me and our alliance.. I can count on him to help me when ever I need and always do the right thing. He is a very active player in ac and wc as well..
<<

Pluscibo

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 pm

i would like to nominate kingtb75 for expert because he is very helpful to me and my alliance. he is active almost all the time. i have only known him for a little while but in that time he has helped me out more then anyone has.
<<

Prinstoph

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:17 am

I would like to nominate AeraElson. She has been there for me with any help I have ever needed. Very knowledgable about the game and all the in's & outs. Can't think of a better person for Expert. She is fair to all!!!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 112 Expert Nominations