FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 112 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

AeraElson

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Re: Server 112 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Roben. He might not know everything there is to know, but whenever he needs information for a player or for himself he is not afraid to ask, learn, and share that information with everyone. That's what we need in an expert, someone willing to try.
<<

Moejoe1111

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:21 am

I would like to nominate Roben. I am a relatively new player however from the start Roben was more than helpful in showing me the ropes and anything else I wanted to know. I have observed the amount of effort Roben puts into helping other players, the alliance and generally the whole game and it is for these reasons that I believe you should make Roben an expert.
<<

KingJstar

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 pm

I would like to nominate Roben as he is one of the most active, yet level-headed players ive met on here. I havent known him as long as some people, but since i have known him there hasnt been a dull moment. He is always talkative and i have never seen him bash anyone else.
SHOOT FOR THE MOON. IF YOU MISS, YOU'LL LAND AMONG THE STARS.
<<

caseboy

Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:45 am

I recommend Roben. It was funny how I met up with him. I narrowly missed getting my army wiped out and barely moved my troops out. I sent him a message and asked him for some advice. Even though he is 5 or so levels above me, he still took the time to give me some pointers. And not just a cut and paste guide, but advice tailored to my actual style of game play. He was extremely nice and took a lot of time to help me out. Classy guy, knowledgeable, and nice enough not to attack my sorry butt anymore.
<<

Roben

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:44 am

I would like to nominate AeraElson as expert. A nice girl who likes to help every one. She helped me as well to understand the game better. I agree with Aera, no one knows every thing, but should try to learn more and more to help haypi kingdom players better.
<<

MJRulez

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:17 am

I nominate marth316 because he is nice and helpful in WC and a great leader. He helped me many times and always thuja about others first. He definatly deserves expert
<<

Athoo79

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 pm

I would like to nominate LEAVEGA because he is active, equitable and experimented. He could be a great EXPERT.
<<

bmoney724

Beginner

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:06 pm

I have two nominations for expert seeing as to s112 needs more ACTIVE experts. First I would like to nominate AeraElson. I have only known her for a couple months however, she is an outstanding role model for haypi. She does have a depth of knowledge and if she does not know the answer she will search until she finds the answer. I have not had one single problem with her in wc or pm or letters. Very humble person. Please consider her for expert ASAP!!
Second nomination would be Mb010395. She also is a good choice for expert. She is HIGHLY active and also knowledgeable as well. She is an excellent choice for expert due to her knowledge, activity, and moral standards through haypi. Please consider both of these individuals for expert ASAP!!
<<

Hunter781

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:56 pm

I think they should make bmoney724 a expert again because he's always helping ppl and he has amazing ideals. He's helped make this game better for me and many others.
<<

bmoney724

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Hey hunter thanks for the support, but I have my expert title back :D
PreviousNext

Return to Server 112 Expert Nominations