FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 112 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Killbeast1

Post Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Re: Server 112 Expert Nominations

I vote Samurai14 as expert. He is a helpful young man. He knows how to play the game right. I cannot say that he is hopelessly addicted. He told me that this game is the best he has every played. But I cannot say that he is the only addicted player. He is always on. Half of the day, he is on on weekdays. On the weekends he is on every minute. He is constantly on world chat. He seeks anyone in need of help. If anyone is to be expert, I believe samurai14 would be the absolute best choice you will ever make.
<<

Samurai14

Post Mon May 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Killbeast1 wrote:I vote Samurai14 as expert. He is a helpful young man. He knows how to play the game right. I cannot say that he is hopelessly addicted. He told me that this game is the best he has every played. But I cannot say that he is the only addicted player. He is always on. Half of the day, he is on on weekdays. On the weekends he is on every minute. He is constantly on world chat. He seeks anyone in need of help. If anyone is to be expert, I believe samurai14 would be the absolute best choice you will ever make.

Thank you killbeast. Thank you for supporting me! :mrgreen:
<<

Jakers12

Post Mon May 02, 2011 11:51 pm

I would like to nominate 2 people SirVexed and Nicsun. Even before the merge these two individuals were always willing to help, answer questions, and very polite to everyone. Even after the merge they still continue to provide assistance to anyone that asks for help. I honestly feel that these two conduct themselves more maturely than any other person here WITHOUT bias. Hapyi Kingdom would be able to rest easy with these two as experts in S112 and know that the server would be in good hands.

Also reinstate Bmoney724 as expert!!! I feel that he was wrongfully stripped of his title and was a great example of how an expert should conduct themselves.

So once again SirVexed, Nicsun, and Bmoney724 for EXPERT!
<<

Beetch

Post Fri May 06, 2011 2:38 pm

My vote goes to MGdawg. He will be a great expert. He is always helping people. He taught me how to play this game and made me what I am today. He knows the rules of this game and is a veteran player. MGdawg for expert!!!
<<

Jasonw3

Post Fri May 06, 2011 3:17 pm

I would like to change my vote or add another vote for mgdawg he is a strong. Very active and committed player I believe he has numerous accounts over many servers and deserves to be able to pass his knowledge on to new beginners as expert. He abides by the rules and all ways gives us guides if you need them. His advice is good and fair and tells us if forget to hunt your troops don't moan it your own fault but will always help a player who been farmed, starved having oasis taken from them
VOTE MGDAWG
<<

Dazzad

Post Sat May 07, 2011 5:35 pm

I want to vote for Mgdawg! He has helped me so much all ready, he is very active and plays fair.
<<

Jimbobaway

Post Mon May 09, 2011 1:11 am

i would like to vote for thehighlan because he is a nice helpful person and is always online. He will be a great expert since he knows what he is doing when it come to difficult situations. He is constantly on world chat. He seeks anyone in need of help. If anyone is to be expert, I believe thehighlan would be the absolute best choice you will ever make.
<<

Thehighman

Post Mon May 09, 2011 1:13 am

I would like to vote for thehighlan because he is a nice helpful person and is always online. He will be a great expert since he knows what he is doing when it come to difficult situations. If anyone is to be expert, I believe thehighlan would be the absolute best choice you will ever make.
<<

Bradyisgay

Post Mon May 09, 2011 1:15 am

i would like to vote for thehighlan because he is a nice helpful person and is always online. He will be a great expert since he knows what he is doing when it come to difficult situations. I believe thehighlan would be the absolute best choice.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 am

Jimbobaway wrote:i would like to vote for thehighlan because he is a nice helpful person and is always online. He will be a great expert since he knows what he is doing when it come to difficult situations. He is constantly on world chat. He seeks anyone in need of help. If anyone is to be expert, I believe thehighlan would be the absolute best choice you will ever make.

Please don't nominate yourself using alternate accounts. Jimbobaway is not even on server 112...
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
PreviousNext

Return to Server 112 Expert Nominations