FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 112 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

AeraElson

Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Re: Server 112 Expert Nominations Discussion

The fact remains we need an expert. I see very few on, and a lot of abuse of the rules when people "think" they are safe. People are not that scared experts are even lurking anymore. Because mostly there is only a couple that are doing their jobs.
<<

Kingtb75

Citizen

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:31 am

AeraElson wrote:The fact remains we need an expert. I see very few on, and a lot of abuse of the rules when people "think" they are safe. People are not that scared experts are even lurking anymore. Because mostly there is only a couple that are doing their jobs.

I agree with you on that 100% aera i can always count on B to warn me cuz no other experts on haha
NEVER HAVE WAR REFUSED NEVER WILL

THINK OF A STOP SIGN! RED MEANS STOP AS IN STOP FIRING! GREEN MEANS GO AS IN START FIRING! LIKE A TRAFFIC LIGHT!

<<

Kingtb75

Citizen

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:03 pm

schoolsuck aka k1ngp1n and bremenkid would make a horrible expert. He is just a kid younger then I and doesnt know the rules all that well. he has caused drama with a lot of people several times in the past.

marth316 would also make a terrible expert as He has caused drama in wc also. Just yesterday he was harassing ViperRKO in wc and it went on for at least 30 minutes.

THINK OF A STOP SIGN! RED MEANS STOP AS IN STOP FIRING! GREEN MEANS GO AS IN START FIRING! LIKE A TRAFFIC LIGHT!

<<

Marth316

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:29 am

Actually ViperRKO has cussed me out before when I killed his troops, and now continually cusses and bashes me regardless of what I say.

I have not ever harassed him, he only likes to take his anger out on me.

During one supposed argument, I quit chatting and just lurked for a half hour, while he kept ranting, and bashing or cussing other people when they asked him to stop, telling them "I am the best in the world and I will do as I **** well please."

I have many screenshots to prove that ViperRKO should be chatbanned for excessive language and bashing of other players. He is like that with almost everyone, I did not harass him or cause him to behave that way.
Prince Regent
<<

Emicaaaa

Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:54 am

Things do get very bad in WC on this server, and it seems the experts we have now are rarely on to keep it in check. We need someone who is there often that will actually step up to mitigate the depravity of converstaions that occur
<<

Bors

Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:36 am

Jakers13 is Bmoney
<<

Kingtb75

Citizen

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:44 am

Bors wrote:Jakers13 is Bmoney

Jakers12, heliport, sirvexed, prinstoph are bmoney. Several others as well

Previous

Return to Server 112 Expert Nominations