Server 112 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Re: Server 112 Expert Nominations Discussion

Hello,
Expert Nominations go here. This thread is for discussion ;)
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Gloryhound

Post Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:54 am

I think Kingtb75 could make a great new expert and he is very knowledgable about haypi Kingdom.
<<

Shawnry

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Hello everyone,The fact that we may be deserving of another new Expert has been brought 2 my attention.If we are interested in a hard working,dedicated,honest,totally biased,thoughtful individual .Glassteel is & will be the person who gets my vote.Over the duration of my Haypi game playing days,I have had many dealings with Glassteel & they have all turned out,with positively wonderful results.Basically if we want the job of expert to be filled with the proper candidate,please let it be known that Glassteel is your choice.You won't be sorry for this decision.Thanx a bunch.Chow.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Expert nominations go here:
viewtopic.php?f=388&t=10567
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Leev

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:06 pm

I believe the best person to act as expert withou a doubt is Roben. A very even controlled personality that works well with people and someone that knows what doing the right thing is
<<

Moejoe1111

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 pm

I feel that I can no longer hold back a nomination to expert for Roben. Even though I am relatively new to this game I have found that Roben has always provided professional help and support to both her alliance and alliance members. I myself was taught a number of things by Roben that has helped me to become a better player. Roben should be bumped up to expert level and has my full support.
<<

KingJstar

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Bigfoot02 wrote:I think that Glassteel should be nominated for the new expert, he is a strong leader and is helping others when he is on, he notices people swearing and usually ask them to stop cursing and if they don't stop he contacts an expert that is on

I've never once seen this guy in wc, obviously he either isnt on much, doesnt communicate very well or he only helps certain people.

Shawnry wrote:Hello everyone,The fact that we may be deserving of another new Expert has been brought 2 my attention.If we are interested in a hard working,dedicated,honest,totally biased,thoughtful individual .Glassteel is & will be the person who gets my vote.Over the duration of my Haypi game playing days,I have had many dealings with Glassteel & they have all turned out,with positively wonderful results.Basically if we want the job of expert to be filled with the proper candidate,please let it be known that Glassteel is your choice.You won't be sorry for this decision.Thanx a bunch.Chow.

This dude is obviously in Glassteel's alliance as well, as he uses the exact same reason as bigfoot, and again his argument is fundametally flawed.
SHOOT FOR THE MOON. IF YOU MISS, YOU'LL LAND AMONG THE STARS.
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:54 am

Gloryhound wrote:I think Kingtb75 could make a great new expert and he is very knowledgable about haypi Kingdom.

Thats almost humorous because he's always swearing, harassing, and getting muted. Please post serious posts....

<<

Kingtb75

Citizen

Post Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 pm

i have a question for ya, why the hell do we have experts like gabe47, thundz2, and legit333? they are rarely in wc, if on at that matter, and dont bother to help people, they just mute them. I really think we should reconsider our experts. also _hammer_ and darkgodess, they arent in wc and _hammer_ doesnt even mute ya for doing stuff. he just acts like it isnt even there. seriously support you can do better if you can ban me :lol:

Bm is the only expert i see in wc daily. the rest just kinda pop in every now and then.

SO YOUR EXPERTS ARE JOKES!
NEVER HAVE WAR REFUSED NEVER WILL

THINK OF A STOP SIGN! RED MEANS STOP AS IN STOP FIRING! GREEN MEANS GO AS IN START FIRING! LIKE A TRAFFIC LIGHT!

<<

Kingtb75

Citizen

Post Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Legit333 wrote:
Gloryhound wrote:I think Kingtb75 could make a great new expert and he is very knowledgable about haypi Kingdom.

Thats almost humorous because he's always swearing, harassing, and getting muted. Please post serious posts....

I AM NOT ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEMS! SOMETIMES IM HELPFUL OR IM WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE CAUSE PROBLEMS! PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
NEVER HAVE WAR REFUSED NEVER WILL

THINK OF A STOP SIGN! RED MEANS STOP AS IN STOP FIRING! GREEN MEANS GO AS IN START FIRING! LIKE A TRAFFIC LIGHT!

PreviousNext

Return to Server 112 Expert Nominations