FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 112 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:51 am

Server 112 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

sgiurfgh

Beginner

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:49 am

Re: Server 112 Expert Nominations Discussion

I think we need 1 more expert on this server because whenever no experts r on the players start to cuss, swear and disrespect other players. I believe 1 more expert should deplete the gap
<<

TRAM!

Veteran

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:25 am

nicsun is definitely telling people to vote for him because i just saw 2 of the same long posts asking him to be nominated by 2 people
...Ex-Expert...
...server 1.....
...server 3.....
...server 4.....
<<

GxCake

Post Mon May 02, 2011 8:30 pm

TRAM! wrote:nicsun is definitely telling people to vote for him because i just saw 2 of the same long posts asking him to be nominated by 2 people

yea i noticed that too! ;)
they think people wont notice?
~~~~GxDP0W3R~~~~(s7 inactive)
~~~~GxSlay3r~~~~(s39 inactive)
~~~~GxCake~~~~(s45/112 active-Expert)
~~~~iDrthV8er~~~~(s60 inactive)
~~~~GxPie~~~~(s75 inactive)
<<

Ch@oS

Post Tue May 03, 2011 5:52 am

rofl. I just noticed the post by Jakers12.

Jakers12 wrote:I honestly feel that these two conduct themselves more maturely than any other person here WITHOUT bias.

So once again SirVexed, Nicsun, and Bmoney724 for EXPERT!

Ok first off, you say, 'WITHOUT BIAS'
well I'd just like to point out that Bmoney724 is the leader of your current alliance and last I heard, the other two people mentioned, Sirvexed and Nicsun are both vices in X-FACTOR (your current alliance) however I know for certain they are still members.

Secondly, you mention that these people conduct themselves most maturely on the server. Please explain to me how SirVexed is one of the most mature players, when his 6 cities are shaped in the formation of a p*nis and are named according to their position, eg, righttest*e, lefttest*e, chode, etc.
Just locate SirVexed on the map for further proof although I dare say he may move his cities now.

Jakers112 I think I just rendered your arguments invalid =D
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Tue May 03, 2011 7:18 am

Image defiantly not ch@os. Always breaking the rules and Enid the source of the bad pictures on s112.

<<

Ch@oS

Post Tue May 03, 2011 7:26 am

*sigh* Legit please tell the full story.

Ch@oS wrote:Hey I know this post should probably go some Lehrer else but Meh.

Legit, please tell the full darn story. I asked someone, I think it was you, what the punishment would be IF someone posted THAT IMAGE. I didn't post that image as an offensive message, I merely asked you, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF someone posted that image and you replied with, 'Well most likely mute immediately or one warning'.

I was merely trying to discern how strict all the new experts are because I used to know how strict the experts were in S47, and you would get maybe one warning IF you posted that, and so I was just asking you to discern how strict you guys are.

I merely wanted to know, out of curiousity, how strict y'all were.

So next time, before youget to make me look like a horrible rule breaker, please get your facts straight.

Sincerely yours,
~Ch@oS.

EDIT:
Oh and Legit, of course you would nominate someone from your own alliance :D

Oh and to edit my previous post in this thread, it seems a little, ah, dodgy how heaps of members from X-FACTOR have all been nominating the same three people. Bmomey, Nicsun and SirVexed. If I may just just say so myself, it looks like they have been seeing an alliance letter out saying, 'Nominate these people.'

but that is just my opinion =D
<<

GxCake

Post Tue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Ch@oS wrote:*sigh* Legit please tell the full story.

Ch@oS wrote:Hey I know this post should probably go some Lehrer else but Meh.

Legit, please tell the full darn story. I asked someone, I think it was you, what the punishment would be IF someone posted THAT IMAGE. I didn't post that image as an offensive message, I merely asked you, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF someone posted that image and you replied with, 'Well most likely mute immediately or one warning'.

I was merely trying to discern how strict all the new experts are because I used to know how strict the experts were in S47, and you would get maybe one warning IF you posted that, and so I was just asking you to discern how strict you guys are.

...you still posted it, and that's a sign of immatureness, if you were wondering the punishment for it you could have asked an expert

~Gx

I merely wanted to know, out of curiousity, how strict y'all were.

So next time, before youget to make me look like a horrible rule breaker, please get your facts straight.

Sincerely yours,
~Ch@oS.

EDIT:
Oh and Legit, of course you would nominate someone from your own alliance :D

Oh and to edit my previous post in this thread, it seems a little, ah, dodgy how heaps of members from X-FACTOR have all been nominating the same three people. Bmomey, Nicsun and SirVexed. If I may just just say so myself, it looks like they have been seeing an alliance letter out saying, 'Nominate these people.'

but that is just my opinion =D
~~~~GxDP0W3R~~~~(s7 inactive)
~~~~GxSlay3r~~~~(s39 inactive)
~~~~GxCake~~~~(s45/112 active-Expert)
~~~~iDrthV8er~~~~(s60 inactive)
~~~~GxPie~~~~(s75 inactive)
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Tue May 10, 2011 1:54 am

Ch@oS wrote:Legit, please tell the full darn story. I asked someone, I think it was you, what the punishment would be IF someone posted THAT IMAGE. I didn't post that image as an offensive message, I merely asked you, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF someone posted that image and you replied with, 'Well most likely mute immediately or one warning'.

You are seriously underestimating experts here; posting something like that as a question is just an attempt to push the button. Don't try and get on his nerves.. if you are dead serious about this then pm and ask him, but don't post in world chat as an example to others what you can post and get away with as long as you word it as a question
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Ch@oS

Post Tue May 10, 2011 9:40 am

Well I'm terribly sorry Mr. Skydreamer, if my ways are a little unorthodox. Terribly sorry that I didn't adhere to your way of thinking and acting.

Cheers,
~Ch@oS.
Next

Return to Server 112 Expert Nominations