FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 112 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Jrock622

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:40 am

Re: Server 112 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate two people for expert. Sirvexed and Nicsun. They both have been a real help with any questions I or anybody has. They also are very respectful to other players even if at war. Before the merge we were on different servers, I was on S47 and they were on S46, and I heard these names as being very helpful and knowledgeable, but now after the merge I see first hand what I heard. I believe these two as experts can keep this Haypi server(s112) a very respectable and fun place.
<<

Julesh96

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:39 pm

I would like to vote for SirVexed and Nicsun.  I believe that these two individuals will make perfect experts for S112.  They are both very respectful, helpful, and friendly.  They also conduct themselves in a very mature manner.  As experts I believe that this server will be a more enjoyable place to play.
<<

Telakxul

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:57 pm

During my 4-5 months of enjoying haypi kingdom, i have recieved stratigical input on game mechanics and general game conduct from several players. Both nicsun & sirvexed, have given myself and others unparralled support, of all the players that i have been allied with, i strongly feel that they should be honered by the expert titles

- telakxul, X-FACTOR, s112
<<

Mb010395

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:07 pm

I believe that Bmoney724 should be given his old title if expert back. He has always been there to support anyone that needs help. He answers anyone's questions about the game and he has more experience playing haypi than most anyone. It is not fair to withold this title from him which he so clearly deserves. Bmoney724 was the best expert in server 46 because he treated everything objectively and followed the rules that were given to him. Bmoney724 deserves his expert title back ASAP.
<<

SirVexed

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:10 pm

I would also like to nominate bmoney724 as an expert in S112. He was already an expert in S46 and wrongly banned and stripped from his title. He was/and is always a valuable asset to Haypi Kingdom. I feel that he helps bring order to the game and needs his status reinstated. In my opinion I think that he was/is a better expert than most, he really values this game and will not let the title get to his head but rather use it for what it was intended for. REINSTATE BMONEY724 AS EXPERT!
<<

aaron00h

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:22 pm

I think bmoney724 should get expert because he has helped me ever since I joined the server He has helped me lvl up and learn more about the game
<<

ENZO-72

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:22 pm

I would like to nominate Nicsun as a expert. I have been playing Haypi Kingdom for 4 months. I have to say i love this game. However the rules on how to be successful in the game provided by Haypi Kingdom are very basic and do not explain many of the problems players might run into. In my second month i was watching WC where i saw a member from another alliance ask a question in the room. The question went unanswered by everyone. There was no support. Nicsun willingly responded to the members question in great detail. So much so that i also learned something from the conversation. I have noticed that it just wasnt just a 1 time occurrence. I have also had multiple questions that have been difficult to get answers to but I found that Nicsus has always been willing to assist me in solving any problem i may have. Haypi Kingdom would be lucky to have a Expert with the knowledge and experience to assist ANY member playing this game. He seems to be one of the few go to guys you can count on........

ENZO
<<

Kryyon

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:21 am

Nicsun

I would like to nominate Nicsun as a expert. I have been playing Haypi Kingdom for 4 months. I have to say i love this game. However the rules on how to be successful in the game provided by Haypi Kingdom are very basic and do not explain many of the problems players might run into. In my second month i was watching WC where i saw a member from another alliance ask a question in the room. The question went unanswered by everyone. There was no support. Nicsun willingly responded to the members question in great detail. So much so that i also learned something from the conversation. I have noticed that it just wasnt just a 1 time occurrence. I have also had multiple questions that have been difficult to get answers to but I found that Nicsus has always been willing to assist me in solving any problem i may have. Haypi Kingdom would be lucky to have a Expert with the knowledge and experience to assist ANY member playing this game. He seems to be one of the few go to guys you can count on........
<<

Kryyon

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:23 am

I would like to nominate SirVexed as a expert. I have been playing Haypi Kingdom for 4 months. I have to say i love this game. However the rules on how to be successful in the game provided by Haypi Kingdom are very basic and do not explain many of the problems players might run into. In my second month i was watching WC where i saw a member from another alliance ask a question in the room. The question went unanswered by everyone. There was no support. Nicsun willingly responded to the members question in great detail. So much so that i also learned something from the conversation. I have noticed that it just wasnt just a 1 time occurrence. I have also had multiple questions that have been difficult to get answers to but I found that Nicsus has always been willing to assist me in solving any problem i may have. Haypi Kingdom would be lucky to have a Expert with the knowledge and experience to assist ANY member playing this game. He seems to be one of the few go to guys you can count on........
<<

Kryyon

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 am

I would like to nominate bmoney724 as a expert. I have been playing Haypi Kingdom for 4 months. I have to say i love this game. However the rules on how to be successful in the game provided by Haypi Kingdom are very basic and do not explain many of the problems players might run into. In my second month i was watching WC where i saw a member from another alliance ask a question in the room. The question went unanswered by everyone. There was no support. Nicsun willingly responded to the members question in great detail. So much so that i also learned something from the conversation. I have noticed that it just wasnt just a 1 time occurrence. I have also had multiple questions that have been difficult to get answers to but I found that Nicsus has always been willing to assist me in solving any problem i may have. Haypi Kingdom would be lucky to have a Expert with the knowledge and experience to assist ANY member playing this game. He seems to be one of the few go to guys you can count on........
PreviousNext

Return to Server 112 Expert Nominations