FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 74 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

TltM0nst3r

Post Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Re: Server 74 Expert Nominations

I wish I could vote for myself multiple times on different accounts including voting for myself on blkshadow twice. Multiple times I thought I was on the wrong server bc of all these ransoms being voted for and voting. Can't say they're helpful if you're never in world chat.
<<

bLkShAdOw

Post Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:47 pm

I was just reiterating what was said back in "July"... Time has Passed and thought it should be brought up again. I also enjoy contradicting accusations on false pretenses as I did with my previous post ^.~
<<

Cockleburr

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 am

I would like to place my endorsement for blkprince to become an expert on s-74
<<

-Sirty-

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 am

I would like to nominate Blkprince as he has helped me get through the early levels of S74 and gave me a great alliance to stay in.
<<

BIO-BOY

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 am

if blkprince gets expert i will move to s74 and crop and farm him untill he quits other wise he can live on wr 24/7 peace BIO'S
<<

Hagarth3

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:14 am

I nominate Blkprince.
<<

NuttyTrace

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:28 am

Arythy wrote:Blkprince, please do not ask players, including your alliance, to nominate you. So many nominations in a half hour period speak for themselves. Doing so will decrease your chances of becoming an Expert, and is frowned upon by the community in general, not to mention by Support.

Have fun! ^^

I'd like to speak up on Blk's behalf. He has not been asking for nominations. There were actually a group of us in world chat talking about how we thought it would be a great idea for him to be an Expert. He is on almost all of the time, (literally!) and he is always willing to help others. We as players decided that we would like to see him as an Expert. Our decision has nothing to do with what Blk wants, but what WE as players want.
<<

zettus

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:29 am

I would like to nominate Zippo. for expert. He is very active in chat and is always willing to answer players questions. There was a player that has already been banned that used to say horrible things to zip in chat. Although zip argued with him, he never sunk to that other players level and showed more control than myself or many are capable of.
<<

Raynman_27

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:17 am

I will reiterate my support for BlkPrince as expert. He has, time AND AGAIN come through with expert behavior in WC. I will also reiterate that I have never been in his alliance (you can check), nor has his alliance been cooperating with mine. (Check battle records for that too!)

While Zippo has considerable experience in the game, I don't believe his style of gameplay qualifies him for "Expert", although he certainly is entitled to most of the prestige he has gained in his attacks, and is a formidable and otherwise "expert" player.

Thanks for your consideration,

//R
<<

GhostArc

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:31 pm

I believe Blkprince would make an excellent addition to the expert team on server 74. I have been playing haypi since it's launch over a year ago and have gotten to know quite a few good players in my time. I can say with confidence that Blkprince would make a fine expert with his knowledge of the game and an eagerness to help his fellow players. It is my opinion that Blk is a fair and honest player who wears the integrity of the game on his sleeve.

-GhostArc , Leader of Darkside
PreviousNext

Return to Server 74 Expert Nominations