Twistodoom

Post Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:22 am

Re: Server 74 Expert Nominations

+1 vote for blkprince
<<

Dreamin420

Post Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:24 am

I think we currently have fantastic experts on the server!! Good job Reav, Drucey, Aces....but I was lurking in wc and saw someone say nominations are up again for a new expert....I would like to nominate a couple players...the first is M1DAS, he is a great guy who I love to chat with and it's obvious he's good at haypi and knows a lot about it
Zippo is agreat player and knows tons but, no offense, doesn't always have "expert behavior"
Another player I would like tp nominate is Blkprince, as I joined this server he brought me in as a low level in to his alliance, he was very friendly and very patient with me on this new server. I have never seen him speak out of conduct and I personally think he has all the traits required for expert. Yes I am in the same alliance as Blkprince and I'm sure everyone will think this is all biased. But he's a great friend and deserves expert.
I read the entries before and people accused Blkprince of asking his alliance to nominate him. I can testify that he has not asked anyone! Not even me and we r really good friends. All those rumors are false.
<<

Comeonboro

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:09 am

I would vote for blk except that he asked me to vote for him. As far as I know that is against the rules so he dose not get my vote. As far as new experts go we have 3 that are doing a fine job and I don't see the need to add any more.
<<

NuttyTrace

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:25 am

Expert Behavior

As a long time Haypi Kingdom player, Boro's opinion and approval is well respected, and even sought after because he has played the game for so long, and plays it so well. He has always been helpful to any and all HK players who seek advice from him. I am sure that this is why Blk, like many others, values Boro's opinion and only wishes to have Boro's approval and support if he were to become an Expert.
I really think that if s74 needs another expert, Blk's behavior is much more well suited for the job than what I have seen from some of the other nominees. An expert should not avoid the filter to post sexual innuendos, or to curse. It is also bad taste to verbally attack others and slander their character in WC. These are behaviors which I have not seen from Blk. I hope that this is considered should another Expert be chosen.
<<

Kardoth

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 pm

I think that CladtheBad should be an expert. He helped me and everyone else in his amazing alliance throughout the entire game. If anyone deserves to be pit up for discussion, it's him.
Previous

Return to Server 74 Expert Nominations