FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 73 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

xxxmichi

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: Server 73 Expert Nominations

Hey guys,
i'd like to nominate A1player as an expert since he helps in every situation and stays friendly all the time, no matter how stupid and noobish my questions get.. :)
<<

Speedkillz

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Me, Ive seen Supertree? on alot!!! But i dont see m4st very much either. But Supertree helped me understand how to play the game and see how fun it is!!! He is very friendly, and when he's in world chat, if someone asks a question, He answers it!!! He tries to keep others from making innapropriate comments in chat, and also tries to keep people from spamming their ally ads every 15 seconds. So I think Supertree? Should be expert not that he would really be doing anything diffrent than he is now, except he would actually have the power to mute people who wont obey the chat rules
<<

ImaS

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:36 pm

I nominate Supertree for expert. Yeah i've seen him spam his help ad once, it was one right after the 1st one and then he said "Oops, sorry guys didnt mean to do that, didnt see it pop up because of chat lag" We need more people like Supertree in the game. He has always been very friendly and helpful to me and answered any questions i had, even if i could have read it on the tasks, as i found out. If you ask him, he will give you an answer as soon as he see's the question. He loves the game and knows a lot about it, but things he doesnt know, he asks in the world chat so he can know the game better.
<<

Pi3rul3z

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:37 am

I would like to nominate Iceghost for expert
<<

Green_hero

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Hey support people I believe player (-O>.>)--O should be an expert as she keeps chat clean helps any people in the world chat even if she doesn't know them!! I joined her alliance she is a great leader and understands your questions and answers them in her best way possible!! I hope u guys consider this player (-O>.>)--O her name is weird I know but her personality, help and leadership skills are fantastic. Thx for reading. Green_hero out
<<

*unicorns*

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:52 am

I want to nominate SHHimHIDEN because he is the most helpful and nice person I've met so far on this game. And he always welcomes new people. :D
<<

Range_Ledg

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:39 pm

I would like to nominate: MickeyD515. He has helped me tons and thanks to him, I know how to properly play is game. He is always kind and explains as noob-friendly and nicely as possible. That is why I think he would make an excellent expert. Thank you!
<<

Ri|ry69

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:31 am

i nominate supertree? he has been helping heaps of people on WC, even when someone else with VIP has answered supertree says probably the exact same but with more information and I've seen people thank him. and BTW S73 really needs an expert! we have to threaten the new people not to with screen shots then they stop for an hour and start again.
thank you Haypi for making the game FUN! and i cant wait fro Haypi adventure to come out!
sincerely Ri|ry69 s73
sincerely Rilry69 s104
<<

Hubbablue

Baron

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Shhimhiden. Hands down, easiest choice. He keeps chat calm and controlled, and yet seems to answer all the questions posed by the newcomers. I could go into more detail, but it would be unnecessary and would lead to arguements. Shhimhiden is the easiest and most obvious choice for expert.
Hubbaboom- s73- ACTIVE
Hubbared- s27- INACTIVE
Hubbagreen-s101- NOT ACTIVE
Hubbablue-s101- RARELY ACTIVE
<<

BK&the3Js

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:30 am

I nominate Lucipher2 - head of USMarines alliance - to be an expert. He's been providing great advice, updates & encouragement to his teammates to advance in the game.
BK&the3Js
PreviousNext

Return to Server 73 Expert Nominations